Heightmaxxing at 18

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Is it still possible to grow one or two inches at 18. I think plates are still open

Xray of ur knee or wrist

What about spine, that's likely to be open so.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
yes, I grew 7 cms from 17 to now

Is it still possible to grow one or two inches at 18. I think plates are still open
I got my plates open at 21. Your's could also be opened all be it don't bet too much on it and actually check it out.

• +1
I got my plates open at 21. Your's could also be opened all be it don't bet too much on it and actually check it out.
I’m mostly thinking of increasing HGH for frame, but if I get some height growth that’s a bonus

Is the CJC from Swiss chems legit ? What are your sources ?
I don't use any of those. I am already 189 cm naturally I don't need anymore height for my personal life. However i do think in the guide provided by enchanted_elixir he had an legit source.

• +1
I don't use any of those. I am already 189 cm naturally I don't need anymore height for my personal life. However i do think in the guide provided by enchanted_elixir he had a legit source.
I will check! Thank you

Definitely possible but you have to go through hell to do it. I did gain 3 since 18 and I'm still 18. Go to growtallerwithshinlegnthening and you can learn everything there.

• +1