BigBlackOilyBooty

BigBlackOilyBooty

Most attractive XXY
I dont know a single user who has had success with GH

its cope height doesnt matter anyways

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl
you are so dumb, height is everything
Kys it isn’t, face can make up for height but height cannot make up for lack of a good looking face, and I’m a living example of this I am 6’5 barefoot in the morning, I fraud 6’6 with lifts and I’m objectively a low mtn and I have yet to even have a foid say hi to me first, whereas 5’7 htn pretty boys get asked how they are and all that shit

you are so dumb, height is everything
its cope height doesnt matter anyways
I hate how org user cant be realistic
Its either "height is nothing:forcedsmile:" or "height is everything:feelstastyman:'

Yall cant anderstand that the truth is in the middle jfl

Height matter but to an extent

Its like boobs for girls

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere
Kys it isn’t, face can make up for height but height cannot make up for lack of a good looking face, and I’m a living example of this I am 6’5 barefoot in the morning, I fraud 6’6 with lifts and I’m objectively a low mtn and I have yet to even have a foid say hi to me first, whereas 5’7 htn pretty boys get asked how they are and all that shit
ur in highschool prolly

i dont go outside cause of my height

if you are 6,6 and low mtn you can cope with softmaxxing and not being autistic, but you are autistic and non nt. thats the problem. Its not your face or your height. You are a fakecel.

yeah bro, but women feel protected if they are gl and big.

1cm in 1 week mk677
i dont count 1cm height gains, you can gain and loose 1cm in a whole day. But you cant gain and loose 1-2 inches.

Please tag users who have gained 1-2 inches from heigthmaxxing at late-puberty (14-18)

Height maxxing and height both are not cope just stfu..
You would have 8149 posts on .is and not on .org if you were below 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
Height maxxing and height both are not cope just stfu..
You would have 8149 posts on .is and not on .org if you were below 5'11.
im 6;5 and look where that's gotten me lmfao

European?

I dont know a single user who has had success with GH
its not cope, but AI matters way more than GH. GH will just make you taller quicker, AI will increase adult height.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
its not cope, but AI matters way more than GH. GH will just make you taller quicker, AI will increase adult height.
I already use AI, anyways it just slows down plate closure about 30%

I already use AI, anyways it just slows down plate closure about 30%
ai + GH secretagogue is the way to go, unless you have a doctor guiding you you can’t guarantee you’re dosing right with straight GH