Heightmaxxing diet ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
What is the best heightmaxxing diet (16 years old btw)

What is the best heightmaxxing diet (16 years old btw)
Just make sure you're not malnourished and you will be fine.

One suggestion though is to drink a lot of milk, my younger brother used to drink like 16 oz of milk a day and he is 4 inches taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Just make sure you're not malnourished and you will be fine.

One suggestion though is to drink a lot of milk, my younger brother used to drink like 16 oz of milk a day and he is 4 inches taller than me.

i drink a glass of full cream milk a day is it enough ? Also i started playing basketball intense 5v5 full court game's where im burning shit ton of calorie's and eating lots of white rice and pork,chicken and vegetables too like cucumber. Is cheese good too ? I eat like 3 fat ass cheese slices for one sandwhich i make. Overall i am not malnourished or fat im about 62kg at 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Nims
milk is cope never drank it in my life and grew to 6'4 what is actually important is to do sports young
trained basketball for years since i was little
nobody in my family ever grew this tall

HGH immediately and talk to knowledgeable users here that increased their height before plates closing ...otherwise its LL for you boyo

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
milk is cope never drank it in my life and grew to 6'4 what is actually important is to do sports young
trained basketball for years since i was little
nobody in my family ever grew this tall
play basketball to grow tall theory

• +1
Reactions: evap0 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
i drink a glass of full cream milk a day is it enough ? Also i started playing basketball intense 5v5 full court game's where im burning shit ton of calorie's and eating lots of white rice and pork,chicken and vegetables too like cucumber. Is cheese good too ? I eat like 3 fat ass cheese slices for one sandwhich i make. Overall i am not malnourished or fat im about 62kg at 5'7
diet alreay looks pretty good. maybe just add vegetable/fruits/multivitamin. idk if cucumber is that good of a vegetable compared to broccoli etc

vitamin k2 mk4 and sunlight also. perhaps you could get k2 naturally from ur cheese etc already tho

• +1
vitamin k2 mk4 and sunlight also. perhaps you could get k2 naturally from ur cheese etc already tho
i eat fruits too mostly apples and bannas's and i eat butter too and eggs sometimes like 3 times a week but yeah i get sunlight too but how long recommended to stay in the sun ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
diet alreay looks pretty good. maybe just add vegetable/fruits/multivitamin. idk if cucumber is that good of a vegetable compared to broccoli etc
I sleep before 10pm like at 9:50pm and i sleep for 9-10 hrs is this good ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I sleep before 10pm like at 9:50pm and i sleep for 9-10 hrs is this good ?
Quite good, try going to sleep at 9 PM. If you still sleep for so long it means you are either tired as fuck or you are growing (naturally I assume)

• +1
i eat fruits too mostly apples and bannas's and i eat butter too and eggs sometimes like 3 times a week but yeah i get sunlight too but how long recommended to stay in the sun ?
hmm idk, im brown skin so im able to go 40 mins without sunburn and just get a tan. you could also just supplement d3. maybe gradually build up exposure, or just get a bit of sun coz skin cancer. im not sure how long youd have to be out in the sun to get a certain amount of iu as its based on clouds, your skin color etc, ive heard 10000iu daily is good. also cholestorol is needed to convert sunlight into d3

• +1
Quite good, try going to sleep at 9 PM. If you still sleep for so long it means you are either tired as fuck or you are growing (naturally I assume)
hmm 9:30 good enough ?

hmm 9:30 good enough ?
Earlier = better, "too early" is like under 8 PM

Personally I went to sleep at 8:40 to fall asleep before 9 PM most of my life because I needed to go to school. I am thankful to myself every day, this is prolly why I am 183 cm. Anecdotally I know a "guy" who is 165 and he stayed up whole puberty up to 4 AM to jerk off to femboy hentai. He also has a micropenis, 0 muscle and 0 androgenic hair. Just a thing to consider

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Earlier = better, "too early" is like under 8 PM
I see i will try too sleep at exactly 9:00pm but that's god dayum difficult tbh also i heard

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and SoonToAscend