Heightmaxxing is a scam and total cope.

illusion

illusion

Iron
Second thread I'm going to be making on this since about 70% of the threads I've seen today have been about different methods for it but it's a daily reminder that it isn't real, there is absolutely no way to increase your height unless you are frauding and using things like lifts or shoes that increase height.

Everyone and anyone who has supposedly "grown" from using any type of supplement, stretches, or whatever else is either lying to you or just grew naturally. Every person's biology is different and there are some people who stop growing at 16 and some people who grow up into their 20s. There is no guarantee for either. It is a total waste of money to spend any amount of money on something that will "supposedly" boost height, if you grow, you'll grow naturally or not at all.

Saying height doesn't matter is also cope, I've seen people say "what about Ian somerhalder, Tom cruise, Brad pitt" which is a very illogical point to make. You're taking an example out of maybe at max 10 people who are boosted by status, wealth, and looks, and comparing them to the world population of 8 billion people to try and disprove that a prominent physical aspect like height doesn't matter.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zipzam, Funnyunenjoyer1, richpilled and 1 other person
Second thread I'm going to be making on this since about 70% of the threads I've seen today have been about different methods for it but it's a daily reminder that it isn't real, there is absolutely no way to increase your height unless you are frauding and using things like lifts or shoes that increase height.

Everyone and anyone who has supposedly "grown" from using any type of supplement, stretches, or whatever else is either lying to you or just grew naturally. Every person's biology is different and there are some people who stop growing at 16 and some people who grow up into their 20s. There is no guarantee for either. It is a total waste of money to spend any amount of money on something that will "supposedly" boost height, if you grow, you'll grow naturally or not at all.

Saying height doesn't matter is also cope, I've seen people say "what about Ian somerhalder, Tom cruise, Brad pitt" which is a very illogical point to make. You're taking an example out of maybe at max 10 people who are boosted by status, wealth, and looks, and comparing them to the world population of 8 billion people to try and disprove that a prominent physical aspect like height doesn't matter.
Good thread, you can't fix height after puberty starts, just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: illusion
This is water thread

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, illusion and 6PSLcel
you should see how many retarded heightmaxxing threads there are from people who never even tried it
I dont give a fuck who are u anyway

• +1
Reactions: watah
I dont give a fuck who are u anyway
youre added to my rape list lil bro, keep rotting being a dickhead on org farming 30k rep

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam, oppastoppathe2nd and NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: piec
Might just take hgh and thyroid to speed the process up. I will be tall but I gotta wait till I'm like 19 which is too late:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Stretching is the most legit thing for a 2-3 cm boost

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and looksmaxxing223
This is water thread
More of a reminder thread, it’s great though, haven’t seen any heightmaxxing threads since yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
honestly growth in itself is a very weird subject. you can literally not grow from 14-16 and out of nowhere at 17, you get your growth spurt. I've even heard people being told their growth plates were closed by doctors, yet they continued to grow. but yea good thread and hgh does nothing, all it does is speed up growth you will already get if you've hit puberty. People forget that once you hit puberty, any change that is supposed to happen, happens.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Stretching is the most legit thing for a 2-3 cm boost
the only legit heightmaxxing would be fixing your posture and it at most adds 1-2 inches depending on how fucked your posture is

• +1
Reactions: qazw, Saint Casanova and Outerz14
honestly growth in itself is a very weird subject. you can literally not grow from 14-16 and out of nowhere at 17, you get your growth spurt. I've even heard people being told their growth plates were closed by doctors, yet they continued to grow. but yea good thread and hgh does nothing, all it does is speed up growth you will already get if you've hit puberty. People forget that once you hit puberty, any change that is supposed to happen, happens.
If the Jews don't give me 5 inches of height i will go Elliot Rodger in Manchester on gandy:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Rzn and looksmaxxing223
the only legit heightmaxxing would be fixing your posture and it at most adds 1-2 inches depending on how fucked your posture is
I still take mk677 for le better sleep and recovery

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and looksmaxxing223
Yes, stretching would help that. Every inch counts.

Also it seems that taking MSM could keep your morning height ? So another 2cms on top of that.

Won’t make a short person tall, but still a good boost

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

Nah I believe some heightmaxxing would be possible but only during puberty before the growth plates shut. Look up the world record for the tallest man, he had a rare disease called giganticism where the body keeps producing too much HGH. Only downside is that most of the ppl who have giganticism die very young so if you pump HGH you’re probably going to live a short life

Once your plates have fused, there is quite literally zero possible way to get taller unless you get LL surgery. No amount of HGH and cope drugs will do ANYTHING once your plates are fused. During and prior to puberty however, HGH can increase growth.

• +1
Reactions: illusion

I think height maxxing works and is understudied, you just need to be a certain age and experiment a lot. That being said it can be very very slow to the point where LL is necessary. My parents r gonna give me a large sum of money after I’m done with university so I may just opt for LL, although I would like to pay for it myself via my side hustles I’m doing. im only around an hour away from paley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back