heightmaxxing is cope

L

latent

Bronze
heightmaxxing is cope until i see actual growth on someone and my actual growth i mean something like 5cm+

i took tests xrays all was good and showed a great opening to my heightmaxxing and so i did

hgh this and that won't help the fact that your genetics limit how much you grow all the studies that are made were made on people with idiopathic short stature and people with ghd (growth hormone deficiency) I've tried heightmaxxing 3 months of HGH+MK-677 7IUs-1pill of 25mg eachday with letrozole I'm still on letrozole hopped of off hgh but i have seen zero growth with it someone link me threads of people growing with hgh+AI or any heightmaxxing method

• +1
Reactions: mathis and boss8055
First of all, you are taller after you wake up and you are the shortest before going to sleep. The difference is huge, it might be up to 2 inches in some crazy cases, for average person difference of 0.5 to 1 inch is normal. Second thing is, your measurement error. If you want to get that 0.5 inches taller you will stand tall as fuck almost tip toeing. For me 2+ inches of height gain when you are 18+ years old is symptom of you being genetic freak (never met a single person like that).

• +1
Reactions: mathis and boss8055
Yes, heightmaxxing is indeed cope.

People use this and that then get some growth and they attribute it to the chemicals they've used while in reality it was their bodies natural growth.

Yes, heightmaxxing is indeed cope.

People use this and that then get some growth and they attribute it to the chemicals they've used while in reality it was their bodies natural growth.
even aromaitze inhibitors is cope?

@MA_ascender can u tell me how 3 months of 7 IUs are not enough to grow especially when someone is using pharma grade HGH and not some chinese piss?

@MA_ascender can u tell me how 3 months of 7 IUs are not enough to grow especially when someone is using pharma grade HGH and not some chinese piss?
Closed plates

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
8 months at least

First of all, you are taller after you wake up and you are the shortest before going to sleep. The difference is huge, it might be up to 2 inches in some crazy cases, for average person difference of 0.5 to 1 inch is normal. Second thing is, your measurement error. If you want to get that 0.5 inches taller you will stand tall as fuck almost tip toeing. For me 2+ inches of height gain when you are 18+ years old is symptom of you being genetic freak (never met a single person like that).
I'm 5'10 5'11 when my spine is decompressed my height is primarily of off my torso as i saw hgh a solution to fill out my proportions and my height more but it didn't work

LOLL THAT'S ATLEAST ENOUGH MONEY FOR LIMB LENGTHENING the cope is insane bro
get LL then did you expect to grow more than LL in 3 months?

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
If you are fat the cartilage between your bones is compressed

get LL then did you expect to grow more than LL in 3 months?
cuz that's enough to grow atleast a centimeter?? can u atleast @ me to a thread where someone grows with HGH? did u even grow?

If you are fat the cartilage between your bones is compressed
I'm 5'10 5'11 when my spine is decompressed my height is primarily of off my torso as i saw hgh a solution to fill out my proportions and my height more but it didn't work my weight is 62kgs

tahts like the biggest cope ever
AI actually keeps your plates open so it's not cope

however hgh is cope because it depends on how your body takes it, and what kind of hgh you using

heightmaxxing is cope until i see actual growth on someone and my actual growth i mean something like 5cm+

i took tests xrays all was good and showed a great opening to my heightmaxxing and so i did

hgh this and that won't help the fact that your genetics limit how much you grow all the studies that are made were made on people with idiopathic short stature and people with ghd (growth hormone deficiency) I've tried heightmaxxing 3 months of HGH+MK-677 7IUs-1pill of 25mg eachday with letrozole I'm still on letrozole hopped of off hgh but i have seen zero growth with it someone link me threads of people growing with hgh+AI or any heightmaxxing method
No it isnt, im apllying heightmaxxing methods everyday for arround a month and grew 2 cm, if you have discipline and focus also have a diet that focus on height boost and have consistency you will gain height, but genetics play a big role indeed, btw im not taking any suplements such as mk 677, only d3 k2, boron and others

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and Funnyunenjoyer1
AI actually keeps your plates open so it's not cope

however hgh is cope because it depends on how your body takes it, and what kind of hgh you using
plates open doesn't mean more growth, it fucks up ur bone health which means no height growth since estrogen is needed for bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
plates open doesn't mean more growth, it fucks up ur bone health which means no height growth since estrogen is needed for bone growth.
yeah I know but it's not cope since AI actually does it's job.

also estrogen is needed only small amounts to grow, mid and high amounts of estrogen will literally close your plates and prevent growth

No it isnt, im apllying heightmaxxing methods everyday for arround a month and grew 2 cm, if you have discipline and focus also have a diet that focus on height boost and have consistency you will gain height, but genetics play a big role indeed, btw im not taking any suplements such as mk 677, only d3 k2, boron and others
i'm trying to prove a theory, can you please specify if you're indian? istg im not trying to discredit what you're saying but please just answer with yes/no

Yeah and water is wet
However LL + lifts is definitely NOT cope. It's an ABSOLUTELY realistic way of getting 6 inches of height.

mk677 is very risky since it can cause diabetes

yeah I know but it's not cope since AI actually does it's job.

also estrogen is needed only small amounts to grow, mid and high amounts of estrogen will literally close your plates and prevent growth
nope faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
No it isnt, im apllying heightmaxxing methods everyday for arround a month and grew 2 cm, if you have discipline and focus also have a diet that focus on height boost and have consistency you will gain height, but genetics play a big role indeed, not taking any suplements such as mk 677, only d3 k2, boron and others

i'm trying to prove a theory, can you please specify if you're indian? istg im not trying to discredit what you're saying but please just answer with yes/no
im not indian lil bro

THAT'S JUST NATURAL GROWTH

how growing 2 cm in a month is natural growth, i passed my puberty
heightmaxxing aka chemical heightgrowth is to suprass your genetic limit how tall are you you're probably the same height something taller than your daf

heightmaxxing aka chemical heightgrowth is to suprass your genetic limit how tall are you you're probably the same height something taller than your daf
16y, got a 15y bone age, im something arround 167-168 still not taller than my dad, started heightmaxxing arround 1 month ago