Heightmaxxing seems cope. Even hgh and ai.

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Don't get me wrong in theory it should give you height but there's no lifefuel for it except very few people like @thereallegend and two more.
Even they blasted it for years and just got a 2 cm except for legend. He claims he got a few inches.
So you would have to spend thousands of dollars on your stack not mentioning the cost of your the extra food & protien you would have to eat because of mgk. The time that you would have to put in for excersizes and overcoming the fear of needles. Don't get me started on the side effects.

All of that for years for an inch or 2 of height and even that's not guaranteed.

Nevertheless I am still going for it but there has to be some legit proof like some megathread that people actually gained height from it.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
height is cope

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 32486
height is cope
That's the biggest lie ever. If your anything below 6'2 you need to be atleast a chadlite to get approval

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Randolf, CrackyLolra and 3 others
Nevertheless I am still going for it but there has to be some legit proof like some megathread that people actually gained height from it.
Most retards on this forum are getting cheap chinese HGH - 99% of the time rat piss and likely starting their heightmaxxing journey with plates 99% closed. Go read some studies of pharmaceutical grade HGH and letrozole in the ideal age range if you want to see miracles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Randolf, CrackyLolra and 1 other person
Most retards on this forum are getting cheap chinese HGH - 99% of the time rat piss and likely starting their heightmaxxing journey with plates 99% closed. Go read some studies of pharmaceutical grade HGH and letrozole in the ideal age range if you want to see miracles.
True but someone posted here synthetic igf-1 etc and showed his whole stack. It's been a few months since he has updated but so far his results are just little to nothing

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra
theyre all cope

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Complete height growth list

1. cjc1295 + ipamorelin
  2. aromasin (every other day 12.5 mg)
  3. huperizine a
  4. vit d + k
  5. boron, vanadium, calcium
  6. chondroitin/collagen/bone marrow
  7. sam e + msm
  8. high protein diet - milk, whey, egg
  9. stretching + high intensity exercise + sleep
  10. meclizine
  11. cardarine
  12. astragalus
  13. Si Wu Tang
  14. Shockwave therapy
  15. BPC 157
  16. semen retention (relaxin + nutrient retention)
  17. oxandrolone (2.5mg)
  18. Dioscin/Yams
  19. Royal Jelly
  20. Relaxin
  21. Intermittent Fasting
  22. Encomliphene
  23. Kudzu Root
  24. Colostrum
  25. Decaf Oolong Tea
  26. Deer Antler Velvet
  27. Sprinting Swimming Basketball
  28. Clonidine

Research:

Indirubin-3′-oxime (KY19382) - $450/g

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CrackyLolra, bradpittshairline, vampyre and 1 other person
True but someone posted here synthetic igf-1 etc and showed his whole stack. It's been a few months since he has updated but so far his results are just little to nothing
Heightmaxxing with HGH and AI is cope if:
- Plates are closed
- You have a IGF-1R polymorphism with poor receptor binding affinity

• +1
Heightmaxxing with HGH and AI is cope if:
- Plates are closed
- You have a IGF-1R polymorphism with poor receptor binding affinity
How can you tell if you have IGF-1R polymorphism and poor binding affinity

• +1
If you look like a low htn then you would need to be above 6'1 to get to high htn or chadlite profile
No, you’d still be a low htn. Height isn’t really that big of a deal unless very short. You really think 6ft will automatically be over if it wasn’t for being 6’1? Lmao

How can you tell if you have IGF-1R polymorphism and poor binding affinity
you can get your human genome sequenced and analyzed (very expensive - must also be done by someone who knows what they're looking for)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That's the biggest lie ever. If your anything below 6'2 you need to be atleast a chadlite to get approval
be honest, there's almost no difference between 6'0 MTN and 6'2 MTN

I'm 6'0 and I get way more female attention than my bestie who is 6'4 just because I'm 1-1.5 PSL higher than him (better face + hair)

in other words, height alone won't save you. unless you're very short (or as tall as a girl you wanna pull) your height is very important. but 5'7 girl sees no difference between you and your 2 inches taller equivalent while she sees difference between HTN and MTN. height is just a plus (if you aren't manlet)

• +1
Reactions: Osie, zura and zeemo
be honest, there's almost no difference between 6'0 MTN and 6'2 MTN

I'm 6'0 and I get way more female attention than my bestie who is 6'4 just because I'm 1-1.5 PSL higher than him (better face + hair)

in other words, height alone won't save you. unless you're very short (or as tall as a girl you wanna pull) your height is very important. but 5'7 girl sees no difference between you and your 2 inches taller equivalent while she sees difference between HTN and MTN. height is just a plus (if you aren't manlet)
Yeah

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
The fact is the girl i want requires her man to be atleast 6'3. She's 5'3💀. But her dad is 6'3 so it makes sense. I am just 1.5 inches away to being her literal dream guy.
1.5 inches "difference" isn't even visible

also jfl at you chasing midget high-standard arogant foid

if you were 5'10 HTN I bet she would chase you

1.5 inches "difference" isn't even visible

also jfl at you chasing midget high-standard arogant foid

if you were 5'10 HTN I bet she would chase you
Your right

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel

1. cjc1295 + ipamorelin
  3. huperizine a
  4. vit d + k
  7. sam e + msm
  10. meclizine
  11. cardarine
  12. astragalus
  13. Si Wu Tang
  14. Shockwave therapy
  15. BPC 157
  17. oxandrolone (2.5mg)
  18. Dioscin/Yams
  19. Royal Jelly
  20. Relaxin
  21. Intermittent Fasting
  22. Encomliphene
  23. Kudzu Root
  24. Colostrum
  25. Decaf Oolong Tea
  26. Deer Antler Velvet
  28. Clonidine

Research:

@Osie

1. cjc1295 + ipamorelin
  3. huperizine a
  4. vit d + k
  7. sam e + msm
  10. meclizine
  11. cardarine
  12. astragalus
  13. Si Wu Tang
  14. Shockwave therapy
  15. BPC 157
  17. oxandrolone (2.5mg)
  18. Dioscin/Yams
  19. Royal Jelly
  20. Relaxin
  21. Intermittent Fasting
  22. Encomliphene
  23. Kudzu Root
  24. Colostrum
  25. Decaf Oolong Tea
  26. Deer Antler Velvet
  28. Clonidine

Research:

Is this in order of most important to least important ?

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra
even at 6 1 to 6 foot ?
Saw someone mention in a gc he's 6'1. Not one but around 14 different women seriously told him he could have done it better.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra and reptiles
Saw someone mention in a gc he's 6'1. Not one but around 14 different women seriously told him he could have done it better.

This gen is legit over tier

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and reptiles
Told him he could have done what better?

No. He copy pasted it from another thread
This is my personal list that's been leaked to other users and people are copying and claiming it as if they came up with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf and shahid khan
This is my personal list that's been leaked to other users and people are copying and claiming it as if they came up with it.
I was about to credit you vut couldn't confirm if it was yours. Ngl I saw your list the other day on tiktok with 5k plus views. Reported it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf and thereallegend
Blud even 6'2 sounds cope these days. You have to be 6'2 barefoot to fraud your height.
I'm 6'4 barefoot in the morning. 6'3 barefoot in the evening

I'm 6'4 barefoot in the morning. 6'3 barefoot in the evening
TETRA CHAD. No offense but you didn't help me out in the pm's😭. Just had a few questions. If you wanted to or felt like it could you help me out witha few questions later? Or if not it's fine still respect you

I was about to credit you vut couldn't confirm if it was yours. Ngl I saw your list the other day on tiktok with 5k plus views. Reported it
Wow please send it to me if they use my list on tiktok

TETRA CHAD. No offense but you didn't help me out in the pm's😭. Just had a few questions. If you wanted to or felt like it could you help me out witha few questions later? Or if not it's fine still respect you
Ask away. Have a lil bit of time now.

Hey man can I speak to you in pms regarding heightmaxxing?
Lol. The God of heightmaxing @thereallegend is here ask him. Jokes asode he is the most knowledgeable person on the site and the most successful guy on heightmaxing. Ask him

another "MUH PHARMA GRADE" retard that believes molecules somehow have magical properties if they're manufactured by an American pharmaceutical company

Here's a CoA of Qingdao Sigma Chemical's HGH, which is less than a dollar per iu:

It actually contained MORE HGH THAN ADVERTISED (11.64iu instead of 10), that is, it was OVER-DOSED. But yeah, it's just Chinese rat piss bro. Just wait and waste years of potential height growth and pay 5 times as much that could be spent blasting for even more growth to get muh pharma grade bro trust me bro.

You fucking easily duped idiot LOL. Post lab tests showing Chinese HGH is "rat piss" or fuck off and stop spreading misinformation. @MTMM

• +1
Reactions: Randolf, vampyre and becomingnearperfect
another "MUH PHARMA GRADE" retard that believes molecules somehow have magical properties if they're manufactured by an American pharmaceutical company

Here's a CoA of Qingdao Sigma Chemical's HGH, which is less than a dollar per iu:

View attachment 2481802

It actually contained MORE HGH THAN ADVERTISED (11.64iu instead of 10), that is, it was OVER-DOSED. But yeah, it's just Chinese rat piss bro. Just wait and waste years of potential height growth and pay 5 times as much that could be spent blasting for even more growth to get muh pharma grade bro trust me bro.

You fucking easily duped idiot LOL. Post lab tests showing Chinese HGH is "rat piss" or fuck off and stop spreading misinformation. @MTMM
dnrd but enjoy the rat piss lil bro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Lol. The God of heightmaxing @thereallegend is here ask him. Jokes asode he is the most knowledgeable person on the site and the most successful guy on heightmaxing. Ask him
How long have you been on the site? There’s been multiple people who have gotten more results. While I’m not saying he isn’t the most knowledgeable, I am not sure if he’s technically the most successful. @weebcel and @Splinter901 both have gotten similar or more inches at similar ages.

However, he is really knowledgeable and been on the site for awhile

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel

View attachment 2481802

Well, if qingdao is that pure, then it’s basically pharma grade HGH, no lie.

There’s multiple pharma companies that are around 95-96% and considered pharma (Ex: Exitropin) so I think a new conversation needs to be brought up to what level of purity makes something pharma grade

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Well, if qingdao is that pure, then it’s basically pharma grade HGH, no lie.

There’s multiple pharma companies that are around 95-96% and considered pharma (Ex: Exitropin) so I think a new conversation needs to be brought up to what level of purity makes something pharma grade
i use qingdao too but they are becoming greedy. We need to stop them from increasing their prices.

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and vampyre
i use qingdao too but they are becoming greedy. We need to stop them from increasing their prices.
Well 97% quality for less than a dollar an IU. Pretty good I must say

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and Deleted member 23391

Jfl I must have gotten them like at least 10 clients, @FreakkForLife may have gotten them more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf and weebcel
Don't get me wrong in theory it should give you height but there's no lifefuel for it except very few people like @thereallegend and two more.
Even they blasted it for years and just got a 2 cm except for legend. He claims he got a few inches.
So you would have to spend thousands of dollars on your stack not mentioning the cost of your the extra food & protien you would have to eat because of mgk. The time that you would have to put in for excersizes and overcoming the fear of needles. Don't get me started on the side effects.

All of that for years for an inch or 2 of height and even that's not guaranteed.

Some guy grew 2 inches and left

• +1