Heightmaxxing stack rate and critique!

F

Flowix

Bronze
17.2 (Very late bloomer puberty started ~15)
Starting height 5'10.5
dad height 6'4
mom height 5'2 (if my dad didn't like petite woman maybe id be taller)
15 year old brother height 6'1 (fuck that nigga)

Stack:
hgh 5iu
ghrp-2 500mcg
Cjc no dac 150mcg
aromasin 5mg eod
ac-262 (extremely mild sarm) hopefully boosting height velocity 10mg on training days

will prob start within the week still waiting on the gh and cjc

E2 is 13 on 5mg eod of asin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and n9wiff
just placed my order with qsc will start when the stuff arrives

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
the heiht of your mother almost has nothing to do with final height, unless their shortness is caused by a sruvival adpatation, which usualyl its not, women are just shorter.

• +1
the heiht of your mother almost has nothing to do with final height, unless their shortness is caused by a sruvival adpatation, which usualyl its not, women are just shorter.
she ripped accutane and didnt eat in highschool lmao my grandma (her mom) is 5'6 so idk

• +1
12.5 eod is 11 e2 for me am i estrogenic?
are you fat? I think I have low estrogen naturally I get low e sides from just 400mg of dim (natty anti estrogen) and melatonin

• +1
are you fat? I think I have low estrogen naturally I get low e sides from just 400mg of dim (natty anti estrogen) and melatonin
%24 bf

that would do it
i guess u must have low aromatase activity cause usually aromasin is used in much higher doses. i cba to write my own stuff so ill repeat what truecel12 wrote in response to a guy who takes 6.25mg eod:

no you **********, dude stop talking out of your fucking ass. even if its a suicidal inhibitor asin clears out 100% of your aromatase enzymes (which it WONT at 6.25MG, no matter how long you take it for). your estradiol 100% recovers after 2 weeks. just lol at 'years'.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

[Phase I single-dose administration study of exemestane in postmenopausal women] - PubMed

A single-dose administration study of a new type of aromatase inactivator, exemestane, was performed in normal healthy postmenopausal Japanese women. The study was conducted to investigate the safety, effect on serum and urinary estrogen concentrations, and pharmacokinetics of exemestane at 25...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Maximal suppression of serum estrogen concentration (22-37% suppression) was achieved 3-4 days after single-dose administration of exemestane (25 mg or 50 mg), and almost no suppression was observed 2 weeks later.

at a dose 4-8X HIGHER THAN YOURS THEY ONLY GET 1/3RD SUPPRESSION OF SERUM ESTROGEN AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF A SINGLE DOSE. NO SUPPRESSION WAS OBSERVED 2 WEEKS AFTER.

******* speaking out of his fucking ass.

do your own research before you start fucking with your body. your lucky that the time you fuck up you didnt do it by using too high of a dose, the wrong drug or retarded side effect mitigation

• +1
how come people have recently started hgh and peptides at the same time, should it not be one or the other
also why waste time with cjc no dac, half life is 30 minutes.

• +1
how come people have recently started hgh and peptides at the same time, should it not be one or the other
also why waste time with cjc no dac, half life is 30
when you take hgh your body stops producing its own growth hormone cjc is an analog of growth hormone releasing hormone effectively forcing your body to make its own 100% bioidentical hgh along with the synthetic growth hormone the ghrp-2 is inexpensive and amplifies the pulse of natural growth hormone

• +1
17.2 (Very late bloomer puberty started ~15)
Starting height 5'10.5
dad height 6'4
mom height 5'2 (if my dad didn't like petite woman maybe id be taller)
15 year old brother height 6'1 (fuck that nigga)

Stack:
hgh 5iu
ghrp-2 500mcg
Cjc no dac 150mcg
aromasin 5mg eod
ac-262 (extremely mild sarm) hopefully boosting height velocity 10mg on training days

will prob start within the week still waiting on the gh and cjc

Did all this and grew maybe 1,5 cm dont even waste ur time and money imo

• +1
I wouldn’t use an AI rather use DIM but i wouldn’t know much.
Lmk how it goes with the aromasin

i guess u must have low aromatase activity cause usually aromasin is used in much higher doses. i cba to write my own stuff so ill repeat what truecel12 wrote in response to a guy who takes 6.25mg eod:

no you **********, dude stop talking out of your fucking ass. even if its a suicidal inhibitor asin clears out 100% of your aromatase enzymes (which it WONT at 6.25MG, no matter how long you take it for). your estradiol 100% recovers after 2 weeks. just lol at 'years'.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

[Phase I single-dose administration study of exemestane in postmenopausal women] - PubMed

A single-dose administration study of a new type of aromatase inactivator, exemestane, was performed in normal healthy postmenopausal Japanese women. The study was conducted to investigate the safety, effect on serum and urinary estrogen concentrations, and pharmacokinetics of exemestane at 25...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Maximal suppression of serum estrogen concentration (22-37% suppression) was achieved 3-4 days after single-dose administration of exemestane (25 mg or 50 mg), and almost no suppression was observed 2 weeks later.

at a dose 4-8X HIGHER THAN YOURS THEY ONLY GET 1/3RD SUPPRESSION OF SERUM ESTROGEN AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF A SINGLE DOSE. NO SUPPRESSION WAS OBSERVED 2 WEEKS AFTER.

******* speaking out of his fucking ass.

do your own research before you start fucking with your body. your lucky that the time you fuck up you didnt do it by using too high of a dose, the wrong drug or retarded side effect mitigation
25 mg eod was nuked my e2 12.5 keeps me 11 i think aromasin much stronger than pubmed think

I wouldn’t use an AI rather use DIM but i wouldn’t know much.
Lmk how it goes with the aromasin
dim makes your androgen receptors less sensitive and inhibits testosterone from converting to dht