Heightmaxxing success (174-178/179 cm)

pandal

pandal

Iron
First post here, but I can assure you I have been looksmaxxing for almost two years by now (my account finally got accepted lmao).

At 16, my height was 174 cm (5'8.5") with no noticeable growth until January of this year where I was 17 years and about 7 months old. One month before I turned 18, I began the sleep stretching method (sprinting and jumping for microfractures, as well as lightly hammering around my tibia before bed) and then sleeping with bands attached to my legs. It was hard to get used to, but 0.5 mg of melatonin helped. I also took CJC w DAC and Ipamorelin, which I'm pretty sure helped as well (they gave insane muscle growth too). So in the past two months I've gained 2 cm.

I have pictures of my leg growth plates from a week ago, which seem to be almost closed (prolly only a couple more cm from legs). My younger brother, almost 17, is 174 cm and has the same length torso (maybe even slightly longer than mine). However legs are almost 2 inches longer. Given spine growth plates close even later, I'll experiment with ways to increase torso length cause they only close in 20s.

For now, my plan is to continue the sleep stretching method until the end of the year and see if I get any more results. (Also, my mom is 162 cm and my dad is 182 cm if that matters).

With this method, I believe I can reach 185 cm by next summer. And, if I hop on cjc and hexarelin, my goal for the end of this month is 180 cm (but im broke).

tbh unfrauded 178 cm in Canada is a surprisingly decent height, as many people lie or just have poor posture. A lot of people my height or slightly shorter claim to be 5'11".

lemme know if there are any other heightmaxxing methods I should try? I'll report back in a couple of months to see if I grow past 180 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Afterchanger, thekam1z and 8 others
nice job

gl on the 185cm brate

• +1
Reactions: Vetar
What if it was just your bodys normal growth and CJC did nothing and you think it was CJC while it wasn't and you ruined your health for no reason?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kavkaz777, thekam1z, mathis and 4 others
What if it was just your bodys normal growth and CJC did nothing and you think it was CJC while it wasn't and you ruined your health for no reason?
idk but can you buy me cjc for uhhhhh science or something

how old are you now?

there is no way u mentioned it, i scanned ur post at highspeed

• +1
Reactions: aber
tbh i felt like i was at my peak physical form when i was on cjc and ipamorelin. imma try hexarelin too but i might run it only for a couple weeks cause i heard it increases cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
how old are you now?

there is no way u mentioned it, i scanned ur post at highspeed
im 18 years old and 3 months now

• +1
bro I'm in the same situation you were, 174 at 17 years old

With 178 I would be very happy.

Can you give me your routine?

bro I'm in the same situation you were, 174 at 17 years old

With 178 I would be very happy.

Can you give me your routine?
500 mcg cjc w dac once per week and 150 mcg ipamorelin twice every day (this is the minimum it would be better if you could do 1 mg cjc w dac and 150 mcg ipamoreline 3 times a week)

create microfracutre in legs but lightly hammering under knee cap and bone above ankle along with sprints and jumps. then sleep stretching to make sure bones grow back vertically. im pretty sure most of the growth came from legs as spine grows slower and it seems like my growth plates were almost closed which means not all growth came from there.

it would be better if you could get an ai as well but i couldn't afford one.

• +1
bump

• +1
How would you sleep banded? Can you show us your setup?

good job, might be hope for me

• +1
Reactions: pandal
How would you sleep banded? Can you show us your setup?
this is my set up, im lucky cause i can fit the elastics in my bedframe

Attachments

• IMG_7941.jpg
    IMG_7941.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
it does take a while to get used to but if i notice any more changes until the end of the year then ill now for sure it works

First post here, but I can assure you I have been looksmaxxing for almost two years by now (my account finally got accepted lmao).

At 16, my height was 174 cm (5'8.5") with no noticeable growth until January of this year where I was 17 years and about 7 months old. One month before I turned 18, I began the sleep stretching method (sprinting and jumping for microfractures, as well as lightly hammering around my tibia before bed) and then sleeping with bands attached to my legs. It was hard to get used to, but 0.5 mg of melatonin helped. I also took CJC w DAC and Ipamorelin, which I'm pretty sure helped as well (they gave insane muscle growth too). So in the past two months I've gained 2 cm.

I have pictures of my leg growth plates from a week ago, which seem to be almost closed (prolly only a couple more cm from legs). My younger brother, almost 17, is 174 cm and has the same length torso (maybe even slightly longer than mine). However legs are almost 2 inches longer. Given spine growth plates close even later, I'll experiment with ways to increase torso length cause they only close in 20s.

For now, my plan is to continue the sleep stretching method until the end of the year and see if I get any more results. (Also, my mom is 162 cm and my dad is 182 cm if that matters).

With this method, I believe I can reach 185 cm by next summer. And, if I hop on cjc and hexarelin, my goal for the end of this month is 180 cm (but im broke).

tbh unfrauded 178 cm in Canada is a surprisingly decent height, as many people lie or just have poor posture. A lot of people my height or slightly shorter claim to be 5'11".

lemme know if there are any other heightmaxxing methods I should try? I'll report back in a couple of months to see if I grow past 180 cm.
can u pls send the links to everything u took

500 mcg cjc w dac once per week and 150 mcg ipamorelin twice every day (this is the minimum it would be better if you could do 1 mg cjc w dac and 150 mcg ipamoreline 3 times a week)

create microfracutre in legs but lightly hammering under knee cap and bone above ankle along with sprints and jumps. then sleep stretching to make sure bones grow back vertically. im pretty sure most of the growth came from legs as spine grows slower and it seems like my growth plates were almost closed which means not all growth came from there.

what streches do you do

What side effects did you see from the roid stack

i think their fine. but tbh i can't say with 100% certainty if I grew cause of the peptides or leg stretching. ill continue doing the leg stretching method until the end of the year and then I will be certain. i have a picture of leg xrays taken two weeks ago though which show my growth plates are still slightly open although i only started growing again a couple months ago.

What side effects did you see from the roid stack
didn't have a bad reaction to the peptides. muscle growth and strength during that period of time were crazy though as well as increased energy levels. i just started running another two week cycle of hexarelin and cjc w dac so ill see how that goes cause i was taking ipamorelin before.

Can u send xrays

yeah. these are for both legs.
was this xray taken at the start of your heightmaxxing journey i didnt read a molecule

dont bump it, its so fucking hard to find heightmaxxing cuz insecure mfs who are selfish and egoestical gatekeep all the methods also doctors lie to you because they obv dont want you to cause yourself fractures but your method seems totally legit i have been doing research and i believe that stretching microfractures is definetily possible wich means vertical growth is possible. ur post might get deleted but i got the pics saved for now

• +1
Reactions: pandal
pictures?
Idk how to get em but I got an mri last year and the imaging is on some CD. I remember asking the doctor if they were open and he said yeah but not for long. I don’t really need height but just found it interesting. Imaging looked just like that

I am curious on your roid stack though. Sounds like a lot did you have any sides?

Idk how to get em but I got an mri last year and the imaging is on some CD. I remember asking the doctor if they were open and he said yeah but not for long. I don’t really need height but just found it interesting. Imaging looked just like that
so around what age did you stop growing and have your final growth spurt? doctor said my bone age is like 17 cause i gotta wrist xray done as well

I am curious on your roid stack though. Sounds like a lot did you have any sides?
didn't have any bad side effects but in total i only ran the cycle for around a month and a half cause i ran out of money. just hopped on another cycle and will update if i grow taller in the next couple weeks. i measure my height once every week and this january i was around 175 cm tall. im pretty sure the height came from legs cause spine growth is like 4mm/year at my age.

so around what age did you stop growing and have your final growth spurt? doctor said my bone age is like 17 cause i gotta wrist xray done as well
I never had a growth spurt really from what I remember I was always taller than everyone else really. I haven’t grown more than an inch in a year since I was 17 though I think. Since then I’ve gone from 6’1.5 to 6’3. My dad said he stopped growing at 23 so maybe it’ll be the same for me idk
didn't have any bad side effects but in total i only ran the cycle for around a month and a half cause i ran out of money. just hopped on another cycle and will update if i grow taller in the next couple weeks. i measure my height once every week and this january i was around 175 cm tall. im pretty sure the height came from legs cause spine growth is like 4mm/year at my age.
month and a half isn’t bad for a cycle really. I’m considering a cycle of something just don’t know what yet it’ll probably be in the 6-8 week range like that

Im new to heightmaxxing. What is cjc and dac?

Im new to heightmaxxing. What is cjc and dac?
cjc w dac is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). compared to cjc w/o dac which you inject daily twice or three times a day, cjc w dac has a much longer half-life so you inject every couple days. tbh cjc w/o dac is probably better as it mimics ur bodie's release of gh and no risk of acromegaly.

Sleep and eating the right foods are #1