EsteMog

EsteMog

Iron
My height on day 1 is 175 cm
height today 176.5 closer to 177
same scale same morning height
using pamorelin and 9iu hgh
red light nightly 3 glasses raw milk aiming for 3000 cals a day alkaline food
during my first 6 months on this I hope to at least gain 3 inches in which absolutely possible since I had low igf1 before which means im likely to respond well to treatment.

I have experienced NO AGRO. It has only been 3 and a half weeks but from how I feel and look, this shit at least has not been cope. It has only been about a month and my friends are already telling me I look taller. I try to aim for a leg day every 2- 3 days and I've got my squat up to 315. I hope to get greater forward growth and a more prominent eyebrow ridge during my next 6 months.

NEED THOUGHTS
after my 6 month mark depending on how much I grow I might continue hgh at a much lower dose+ an ai
SHOULD I take tamoxifen now??? I had 45 estro and 980 ng/dl test before pam and had gyno. I want this shit gone.
Sleep is amazing on hgh, if you are around my bone age of 14- maybe even 15 and you can afford hgh, consider it. Im pretty damn sure this shit works and it works well

Legit results. Keep going.

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
980 ng dl? use aromasin-arimidex or plate clousre at 15

980 ng dl? use aromasin-arimidex or plate clousre at 15
thats what I though too thats why im on pamorelin it lowers test and estrogen but idk if low dosage of tamoxifen would nuke my shit

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
thats what I though too thats why im on pamorelin it lowers test and estrogen but idk if low dosage of tamoxifen would nuke my shit
You need 10-15 E2 levels (like prepubertal kids) I was at 5 and 7, at 5 I was feeling bad and at 7 there was nothing but at 7 my bones were cracked. I have now reduced my dose by 11 pg/ml

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
You need 10-15 E2 levels (like prepubertal kids) I was at 5 and 7, at 5 I was feeling bad and at 7 there was nothing but at 7 my bones were cracked. I have now reduced my dose by 11 pg/ml
will get bloodwork done soon I know I need less than 13ish. My bone age is 14.5 so I have time.

also tamoxifen just block e2 in breast

also tamoxifen just block e2 in breast
I understand but I have gyno tho, even before treatment. also since im on pamorelin already lowering my e2 significantly would tamo make that much of a difference if it only blocks e2 in the breasts