Heightmaxxing Via Spinal plates?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
As a 19 year old, my growth plates are mostly closed with the exception of the spinal plates, so in theory I could still heightmaxx even more?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and 5'7 zoomer
your growth plate dont stop till 24

yes you can.

because your spinal growth plates are still open then you can still experience growth in the spine, which will increase your height. A conservative estimate would be about 2.5-3cm of growth

because your spinal growth plates are still open then you can still experience growth in the spine, which will increase your height. A conservative estimate would be about 2.5-3cm of growth
Idk I’m 19 and haven’t grown in like 2 years. Maybe I could take mk677 or something

Idk I’m 19 and haven’t grown in like 2 years. Maybe I could take mk677 or something
MK677 is going to be useless at your age. You need to use HGH + Aromatase inhibitor to stand a chance. I would even add on IGF 1 LR3 injections onto that as well. But it is a risk vs benefit thing. What is your height now?

MK677 is going to be useless at your age. You need to use HGH + Aromatase inhibitor to stand a chance. I would even add on IGF 1 LR3 injections onto that as well. But it is a risk vs benefit thing. What is your height now?
Like 6’0 or 6’1 idk

Also when you say HGH you mean like solid pharma HGH right

Like 6’0 or 6’1 idk

Also when you say HGH you mean like solid pharma HGH right
dont heightmaxx, its just not worth the risks at your height. For you focus more on building a good frame and increasing facial features. Your money will have much more impact there. At your current height you can easily fraud 6"3 by wearing Air forces so I wouldnt bother trying to heightmaxx.

Also, pharma HGH is great if you can get it but its nearly impossible

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
dont heightmaxx, its just not worth the risks at your height. For you focus more on building a good frame and increasing facial features. Your money will have much more impact there. At your current height you can easily fraud 6"3 by wearing Air forces so I wouldnt bother trying to heightmaxx.

Also, pharma HGH is great if you can get it but its nearly impossible
I’m gonna dm you rq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130