Heightmaxxing with 16?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Ok guys
I got now all informations on heightmaxxing from my doctors. I still can grow, and my bones arent fused yet. My doctor even said i will naturally grow some centimeters.

My Stats:

I turn 16 in less than a month.

Height:
5'35 feet or 163cm

Parents Height:
Dad: 5'11
Mom: 5'3

Max Height i could reach:
So idk if thats legit but my doctor said, that my max height i could reach is 6'1. (Calculatet by Grow perzentil and Parents height)

Which Stack could you guys give me that i will grow. (I dont care how tall, just over 5'9 so i get some woman)

My budget is 300Dollar per month

Thank you very much guys, just ask in the comments if you have questions :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and Gaygymmaxx
300 per month with 6"1 predicted height at 16?

GG

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com 140$ per 100iu (my own personal bloods for this have been posted here)

(Aromasin source haven't tested these yet but we'll known snd increased my testosterone on bloods )

If you want to be 6ft you have to inject

32guage tiny ass needles don't feel like shit snd go in your belly. It's not painful. Don't be a pussy

Peptides work too if you want a more mainstream safe brand but I got bloods so don't waste time with inferior growth hormones

140$ hgh + 60$ a month or less for aromasin are the essentials

300 per month with 6"1 predicted height at 16?

GG

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com 140$ per 100iu (my own personal bloods for this have been posted here)

(Aromasin source haven't tested these yet but we'll known snd increased my testosterone on bloods )

If you want to be 6ft you have to inject

32guage tiny ass needles don't feel like shit snd go in your belly. It's not painful. Don't be a pussy

Peptides work too if you want a more mainstream safe brand but I got bloods so don't waste time with inferior growth hormones

140$ hgh + 60$ a month or less for aromasin are the essentials
No not 6'1 at 16, 6'1 is the max height i could even reach.

Can i just use mk instead of hgh, bc i dont trust these email guys

No not 6'1 at 16, 6'1 is the max height i could even reach.

Can i just use mk instead of hgh, bc i dont trust these email guys
I mean I'll send you a picture of the box and a video of me injecting it with the "goodlyfe logo" on it and I'll link a thread to my blood test in which I was 6x the reference range after injecting it meaning its real asf or atleast 70-80% pure without toxins and possibly better. I've been injecting the brand for a year now

I sound like a fucking salesman but I just want to emphasize how much better hgh is in terms of money spent/ HGH levels

It's just not worth buying mk

But yeah nothing stopping you. And also you can buy Injectable peptides from peptidesciences.com they are the most trusted peptide site. They have mk too but id reccomend cjc-1295. It's much better than mk and not as expensive as hgh

But really man just do hgh if you want to grow. You don't have the luxury of not doing it at 163 respectfully. I'm a manlet at 18 and wish I went all in years ago. Don't be like me.

I mean I'll send you a picture of the box and a video of me injecting it with the "goodlyfe logo" on it and I'll link a thread to my blood test in which I was 6x the reference range after injecting it meaning its real asf or atleast 70-80% pure without toxins and possibly better. I've been injecting the brand for a year now

I sound like a fucking salesman but I just want to emphasize how much better hgh is in terms of money spent/ HGH levels

It's just not worth buying mk

But yeah nothing stopping you. And also you can buy Injectable peptides from peptidesciences.com they are the most trusted peptide site. They have mk too but id reccomend cjc-1295. It's much better than mk and not as expensive as hgh

But really man just do hgh if you want to grow. You don't have the luxury of not doing it at 163 respectfully. I'm a manlet at 18 and wish I went all in years ago. Don't be like me.
Can you pm me i need some privat advice

Ok guys
I got now all informations on heightmaxxing from my doctors. I still can grow, and my bones arent fused yet. My doctor even said i will naturally grow some centimeters.
Update every month. Also, be patient with height-maxing. It isn't an overnight or 2-3 month thing.
There are many stacks that you could be on in that price range. I don't know if you're willing to inject, so assuming you can't or don't want to, an alright stack (keep in mind the majority of these comes with a lot of side effects) would be;
30-50 mg of MK677 ED
12.5 mg of Aromasin/1 mg of Arimidex ED
12.5-25 mcg of T4
300 mg of Alpha GPC/ 300 mg of CDP Choline
500mg-1000mg of Vitamin B5