Heightmaxxing

Grey

Grey

Iron
What would you guys advise me on taking to make me grow vertically some more? I don't have a job yet as I've haven't applied for shit, but I do have the time to work one I'm in Independent study in hs and I only have 10credits left so I'm basically done with school this month. What could I buy with $100-$200?

yes only refer to that guide, the only one so far that is actually useful, that combined with extra chromosomes guide will work indefinitely for like 6 inches a year or somethin (if ur 14-15)
Hah man I can probably get 1-2 inches max 17 turning 18 in august, 5'11 is my dream height don't wanna be a 6,0 chad

Hah man I can probably get 1-2 inches max 17 turning 18 in august, 5'11 is my dream height don't wanna be a 6,0 chad
Same here but I’m 5’11 tryna be 6 foot

with that amount of money, probably nothing.

What would you guys advise me on taking to make me grow vertically some more? I don't have a job yet as I've haven't applied for shit, but I do have the time to work one I'm in Independent study in hs and I only have 10credits left so I'm basically done with school this month. What could I buy with $100-$200?
i got peptides for 20ish days for 130Usd i think if u wanna know what i got dm

i got peptides for 20ish days for 130Usd i think if u wanna know what i got dm
depends on which peptides, for a kit of ghrp-2 I can get 166 days worth for 100$
and 66 days worth of cjc no dac about 200$

if i dose 300 mcg a day of each

stop projecting you uneducated faggot.

just because you're like 40 years old doesn't mean every single 16-year-old kid needs leg legthaning surgery. Growth hormone is a realistic investment, even if you aren't taking it for vertical growth.