HEIGHTMAXXING

iblame_eriksen

iblame_eriksen

Iron
Im 14 years old, 163cm - 5´3. My mom is really short like below 5´1 - 158cm and my dad is like 5´6 - 170cm. I go to the gym and I go to bed at 21:30 waking up at 6:45. However my diet isn´t the best. I really want to know what should I do, at my age, to maximize my height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cavy
Solution
StraightHeadJames
BRO IDGAF WITH UR HEIGHT U NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!

EAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE LEGIT BECOME A FATASS I DONT CARE

EAT ALL FUCKING DAY. CALORIES AND PROTEIN IS WHAT MAKES U GROW! STOP CARING ABOUT OTHER NIGGAS WHAT THEY SAY. EAT A LOT AND SLEEP 10 HOURS U DONT SLEEP ENOUGH. FUCK GYM HONESTLY FOCUS ON CARDIO FOR HGH AND EATING LIKE A PIG
heightmaxx is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hapagenes2 and cavy
im sure there are threads about it

• +1
Reactions: hapagenes2 and igniteisbad
BRO IDGAF WITH UR HEIGHT U NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!

EAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE LEGIT BECOME A FATASS I DONT CARE

EAT ALL FUCKING DAY. CALORIES AND PROTEIN IS WHAT MAKES U GROW! STOP CARING ABOUT OTHER NIGGAS WHAT THEY SAY. EAT A LOT AND SLEEP 10 HOURS U DONT SLEEP ENOUGH. FUCK GYM HONESTLY FOCUS ON CARDIO FOR HGH AND EATING LIKE A PIG

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Solution
MANO IDGAF COM SUA ALTURA VOCÊ PRECISA FAZER ALGO AGORA!!!!

COMA O MÁXIMO POSSÍVEL LEGIT TORNE-SE UM GORDO, NÃO ME IMPORTO

COMA O DIA TODO. CALORIAS E PROTEÍNAS É O QUE FAZ CRESCER! PARE DE SE IMPORTAR COM OUTROS NEGOS O QUE ELES DIZEM. COMA MUITO E DURMA 10 HORAS, VOCÊ NÃO DORME O SUFICIENTE. FODA-SE A GINÁSTICA FOCO HONESTAMENTE NO CARDIO PARA HGH E COMENDO COMO UM PORCO
So basically what I got to do is eat as much as possible and then do cardio at the gym?

Get a good diet, I think most of it's genetics but you can use an ai for a prolonged period of time if you wanna squeeze out every last inch.

take aromasin to nuke e2 you do not have gh deficency

Im 14 years old, 163cm - 5´3. My mom is really short like below 5´1 - 158cm and my dad is like 5´6 - 170cm. I go to the gym and I go to bed at 21:30 waking up at 6:45. However my diet isn´t the best. I really want to know what should I do, at my age, to maximize my height.
I’m gonna save u time kiddo.

Milk, protein, red meat (plenty of data showing strong correlation with height), sleep, stretching (most people consider this pseudo), jumping and sprinting (this isn’t pseudo it stimulates the growth plates), sleep on ur back, don’t starve yourself, overweight people tend to be taller on average it’s ok to be fat as a kid and it’s easy to lose it once ur done growing by just eating less. If you do all these things ur chances of reaching a decent height is higher.

I’m gonna save u time kiddo.

Milk, protein, red meat (plenty of data showing strong correlation with height), sleep, stretching (most people consider this pseudo), jumping and sprinting (this isn’t pseudo it stimulates the growth plates), sleep on ur back, don’t starve yourself, overweight people tend to be taller on average it’s ok to be fat as a kid and it’s easy to lose it once ur done growing by just eating less. If you do all these things ur chances of reaching a decent height is higher.
Ok thanks bro