Heightmaxxing

EliDKing

EliDKing

Iron
Im 5'10 or 179 cm at 16 years old (i am already taller then my dad i might be cooked) . What can i do to max out my potential? And is there any steroids i can take to max it out while not dying or ruining the rest of my life. ๐Ÿ’€

IMG 2421

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackpilledgoy, xevuxia and EliDKing
Im 5'10 or 179 cm at 16 years old (i am already taller then my dad i might be cooked) . What can i do to max out my potential? And is there any steroids i can take to max it out while not dying or ruining the rest of my life. ๐Ÿ’€
new gen

• So Sad
Reactions: EliDKing
i heard that hgh grows your nose and ears which will ruin my face even more is it true ๐Ÿ’€
It's not like how you think it is. It won't grow that much. Your whole face will grow. It will grow so little that you other ppl wont even notice it.

Just do exercize, sleep +9hrs a year and pretend you MUST grow and if you dont youll die that should make you grow to 1.85 if you are lucky

thanks bro this might work better for me then steroids ๐Ÿ’€
btw I meant +9hrs a day and maybe you might be interested on searching about massai jumps and wolf law bone, idrk if they are true but It actually makes some sense so atleast take a look on it

• +1
Reactions: EliDKing