Heightmaxxing

6.3ft fatcel

6.3ft fatcel

Iron
Yo its first "guide" im making and its about increasing height.

First of all yall need to understand that MK677 is like 1-2 IU so it won't do SHIT.

So if yall understand that we can get further.
Its obvious sum vitamins help (like D3/K2) and im not denying it but some supplements like TruHeight are just a scam.

But one of most important things is GOOD diet and ENOUGH sleep.

Only thing that non-opertional can make you actually grow is LEGIT HGH that I doubt most of yall can find/afford and keeping your growth plates open using AI

Also after all height just comes down to genetics, like somehow im 6,3 and my Mom is 5,5 and Dad is like 5,9/5,10 but is it possible to grow past your "potential" using HGH and AI? Yes. Will some dude jump from 5,2ft to 6,2ft? 99.9% no.

I just hate seeing people talk about MK677 like it will make them 6,9ft so that's what i made this some sort of guide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shoni, dark.max and microsoft
DNRD FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
>mk677 is cope
>proceeds to cope even more

@microsoft
explain to me how MK677 will make you taller

Yo its first "guide" im making and its about increasing height.

First of all yall need to understand that MK677 is like 1-2 IU so it won't do SHIT.

So if yall understand that we can get further.
Its obvious sum vitamins help (like D3/K2) and im not denying it but some supplements like TruHeight are just a scam.

But one of most important things is GOOD diet and ENOUGH sleep.

Only thing that non-opertional can make you actually grow is LEGIT HGH that I doubt most of yall can find/afford and keeping your growth plates open using AI

Also after all height just comes down to genetics, like somehow im 6,3 and my Mom is 5,5 and Dad is like 5,9/5,10 but is it possible to grow past your "potential" using HGH and AI? Yes. Will some dude jump from 5,2ft to 6,2ft? 99.9% no.

I just hate seeing people talk about MK677 like it will make them 6,9ft so that's what i made this some sort of guide.
dnr lebroncel

dnr lebroncel
IMG 7484

Mk677 wont make you taller bro.
I just made it cuz i don't understand glaze about it like it will make everyone a damn giant.

take hgh you moron
Thats exactly what i was saying idk why so many people jumped on me i said that vitamins help a little and that good sleep and diet does too but the real deal is HGH and keeping your growth plates open:feelsyay:

Thats exactly what i was saying idk why so many people jumped on me i said that vitamins help a little and that good sleep and diet does too but the real deal is HGH and keeping your growth plates open:feelsyay:
ok idc tho

templecat4's guide >>

templecat4's guide >>
Its not even a "guide" i just hate when idiots talk about MK677 like it will make them a living giant
Its just basic information that everyone who has normal IQ should know.