Heightmogged by 80% of guys IRL

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

So over, I hate being a manlet. Everu zoomer is like 5'11 while I'm stuck 5'8/174.
It's such a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zabivnoooy, Ultimate Subhuman™, Outerz14 and 7 others
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DalitBoss and JohnDoe
Save up for LL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, Chadeep, SubhumanForever and 2 others
Take high doses of anavar

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
So over, I hate being a manlet. Everu zoomer is like 5'11 while I'm stuck 5'8/174.
It's such a joke.
B-but studies say the average height is 5'8. Only basement dwellers claim average is 5'11!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, <6PSLcel, Ascеnd and 4 others
It's such a joke.
tbf i doubt that's true, we live in the same area yet i see guys with my proportions wearing conzuri shoes and height mogging me. You can tell when someone's larping about being 6'0 tall just by looking at their proportions which is something i've seen. You need to wear conzuri if you're 5'8 or 5'9 otherwise you'll be seen as manlet.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just try to not think about it

B-but studies say the average height is 5'8. Only basement dwellers claim average is 5'11!
I’m 181 - 182cm Hispanic
It's such a joke.
Oldfags heightmog Zoomers for the most part. I go to the supermarket and see 6’2+ guys in their late 20s/30s

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
I’m 181 - 182cm Hispanic

Oldfags heightmog Zoomers for the most part. I go to the supermarket and see 6’2+ guys in their late 20s/30s
yea i see way more old people that are just absurdly tall like pushing 6'7 then zoomers, most zoomers are around 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ElTruecel
yea i see way more old people that are just absurdly tall like pushing 6'7 then zoomers, most zoomers are around 5'8
In usa/Mexico but here where i live they're all 5'10 - 5'11

if zoomers average 5'11 and you are 5'8 just fraud? JFL at faggots crying about muh manlet when they can fraud average meanwhile there are guys that have to fraud to below average

Could b worse

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
Impossible when you go out and zoomers heightmog you
Normies don't walk around thinking about it so why should you? Even if they do they're probably autistic. Anyways just stay in your own bubble

Normies don't walk around thinking about it so why should you? Even if they do they're probably autistic. Anyways just stay in your own bubble
Because it's suifuel being manlet