WhoTookVendetta

stacy
Imagine looking at a manlet twink with a better face

And think he somehow “mogs” the taller guy

6’4 MTN mogs 5’8 “chad”

• +1
Reactions: piec, exo and NotoriousLoser
overrated
You non stop sperg out about the importance of height, and now you are saying it’s overrated? Did you finally use your brain and realise face is more important?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Yeah true but i was today at my local supermarket and saw left and right dudes tall like me around 6‘2 or even much taller and they were alone. But i saw dudes around 6ft or even smaller with wife and children. Sure u can mogg the 5‘8ft guy but he somehow still gets pussy lol

• +1
You non stop sperg out about the importance of height, and now you are saying it’s overrated? Did you finally use your brain and realise face is more important?
i dont "sperg out", height is overrated, just said that

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
mumbai type life

i dont "sperg out", height is overrated, just said that
IMG 0527

Why are you so inconsistent? You do the same with your larps. Inb4 “what do I larp about!!!”

• +1
are you a manlet or something, did i hurt your feelings
No, but nice dodge retard. An abused dog like you who is validation deprived could never hurt my feelings :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3086473

Why are you so inconsistent? You do the same with your larps. Inb4 “what do I larp about!!!”
its not inconsistent, id say the same for other things but height is just less important overall

200k+ or death

8x6 or death

white or death

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
No, but nice dodge retard. An abused dog like you who is validation deprived could never hurt my feelings :lul::lul::lul:
anyone who uses the term abused dog is one themselves, this is a fact.

Yeah true but i was today at my local supermarket and saw left and right dudes tall like me around 6‘2 or even much taller and they were alone. But i saw dudes around 6ft or even smaller with wife and children. Sure u can mogg the 5‘8ft guy but he somehow still gets pussy lol
6’4 MTN gets pussy

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
anyone who uses the term abused dog is one themselves, this is a fact.
Yet I’m not the loser who has to role play online for attention from Indians…keep coping

• +1
Yet I’m not the loser who has to role play online for attention from Indians…keep coping
roleplay what character

roleplay what character
IMG 0529

:lul:

Yet ur a KHHV loser who can only get attention from his ugly “online girlfriend”. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were talking to an AI chat bot