Heightpill is brutal lol

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Gotta geomax until I can afford leg lengthening surgery lol.

It sucks ass being short lol when ur short all thr other features are overlooked.

Can't wait till I can geo max

What's your height

[Lifefuel] Obviously its "just find a unicorn bro" but my 5ft7 coworker had a 5ft7 gf (he told me his height and they would do this thing where they stare into each-others eyes from 1 foot away).

He basically looked like Sypher. She was white.

My 5ft3 coworker told me he didnt fuck a girl since highschool which was like 4-5 years ago rip but maybe [Lifefuel] for 5ft3 highschoolers

Attachments

• 2E608F07-48F3-400B-BFFA-AECA3DB0DDBF.jpeg
    2E608F07-48F3-400B-BFFA-AECA3DB0DDBF.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 20368
[Lifefuel] Obviously its "just find a unicorn bro" but my 5ft7 coworker had a 5ft7 gf (he told me his height and they would do this thing where they stare into each-others eyes from 1 foot away).

He basically looked like Sypher. She was white.
my 5'7 curry uncle has a nice looking 5'7 mulatto wife.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
being short is brutal but hopefully with a good face, life won't be too bad.

Yeah it's awful being short bro thought of suicide multiple times I wish I had found this site and crisis hotlines earlier I would've avoided lots of issues bro

• So Sad
Yeah it's awful being short bro thought of suicide multiple times I wish I had found this site and crisis hotlines earlier I would've avoided lots of issues bro
worst part is not even the girls, it's everything else that comes with being short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
worst part is not even the girls, it's everything else that comes with being short.

Yeah bro short sucks bro it's awful but I am just careful now I don't hang out with ppl taller if I'm trying to get girls cause I can't mog them.

That was issue in college I hung out with ppl taller as close friends and always was rejected

• +1
Almost roped if parents blackpilled me I would've been cool lol