Heightpill is brutal overheard a conversation at my school

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic manlet
I overheard some girls talking with a group of guys. The girls kept saying how they feel bad for guys below 180 cause they're gonna struggle alot on getting a gf cause it looks weird standing next to them. The guys was all 183cm+. The girls also said "you guys are good cause you're all tall". Fucking suifuel for me overhearing this shit below 180:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, 5.5psl, boss8055 and 2 others
are u young, I was like 5’9-510 at 16
17 so no I'm probably done growing or will get 2 cm at most which is still below 180. I was supposed to be 183cm calculated with my parents height but God just screamed: fuck you you stupid nigger enjoy getting cucked heightmogged forever

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
I overheard some girls talking with a group of guys. The girls kept saying how they feel bad for guys below 180 cause they're gonna struggle alot on getting a gf cause it looks weird standing next to them. The guys was all 183cm+. The girls also said "you guys are good cause you're all tall". Fucking suifuel for me overhearing this shit below 180:feelswhy:
same shit happened to me ofc i had to be the one to fucking over hear it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and noonespecial
same shit happened to me ofc i had to be the one to fucking over hear it
Most girls are ignorant shits talking like this to of course the genetically blessed tall guys. Suifurl whenever I walk past them

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer and bloomercel
17 so no I'm probably done growing or will get 2 cm at most which is still below 180. I was supposed to be 183cm calculated with my parents height but God just screamed: fuck you you stupid nigger enjoy getting cucked heightmogged forever
bro is complaining about 2cm :forcedsmile:. just wear literally any shoe and ur 180

• JFL
Reactions: Far North72 and PlayersGetPlayed
bro is complaining about 2cm :forcedsmile:. just wear literally any shoe and ur 180
Actually it's 179cm with tall shoe laces but +lifts I can get to 180 but girls require 180+ barefoot so I'm still kinda fucked. Will have to amnesia max I'll probably end up wearing 3 inch lifts in 2 years

Actually it's 179cm with tall shoe laces but +lifts I can get to 180 but girls require 180+ barefoot so I'm still kinda fucked. Will have to amnesia max I'll probably end up wearing 3 inch lifts in 2 years
that's not even that bad. below 170cm is genuinely brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Brutal bro but my advice as a 20 yr oldcel to you will be just focus on your life and improve as much as you can and ignore women ( sounds redpill but is absolutely true) and by the time you reach 20 you'll be doing much better in life than chasing women at your age
Just max out your looks and don't forget to focus on money cuz ultimately that's the real power not height not body not face..

• Woah
Reactions: noonespecial
that's not even that bad. below 170cm is genuinely brutal.
Below 177cm is brutal girls will heightmog you alot and you're 5 foot fucking 9 genuine incel height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and looksmaxxing223
Brutal bro but my advice as a 20 yr oldcel to you will be just focus on your life and improve as much as you can and ignore women ( sounds redpill but is absolutely true) and by the time you reach 20 you'll be doing much better in life than chasing women at your age
Just max out your looks and don't forget to focus on money cuz ultimately that's the real power not height not body not face..
Improve in what ways? Rn I'm just focused on school, the gym and looksmaxing what else should I be doing? I honestly don't think starting some online business is the play but I have a local business I'm starting up again for the winter which I ran last year