Heightpill is far more brutal than facepill

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
honestly @JohnDoe you probably weren't wrong back then when we argued about how every zoomer in manchester is 5'11+ because everywhere i go, it's always guys who are 5'11+ with foids that are 5'4. The manlets i saw were always way above average and most of them weren't ever gymmaxxed. What's even brutal is that how am i supposed to get by, when i'm barely pushing 5'8 and feel like a dwarf everywhere i go. I honestly can't cope anymore, it doesn't even make me depressed it just pisses me off because i can't do shit about my height and lifts wont help especially since my proportions are fucking ass (5'7 male with 5'4 wingspan).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, JohnDoe, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
I am 5'6

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Art of Pattinson
honestly @JohnDoe you probably weren't wrong back then when we argued about how every zoomer in manchester is 5'11+ because everywhere i go, it's always guys who are 5'11+ with foids that are 5'4. The manlets i saw were always way above average and most of them weren't ever gymmaxxed. What's even brutal is that how am i supposed to get by, when i'm barely pushing 5'8 and feel like a dwarf everywhere i go. I honestly can't cope anymore, it doesn't even make me depressed it just pisses me off because i can't do shit about my height and lifts wont help especially since my proportions are fucking ass (5'7 male with 5'4 wingspan).
I told you, average zoomer 5'11.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
when i saw a short chadlite once i felt mogged ngl

IMG 20240908 204714

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I told you, average zoomer 5'11.
nvm i dont even need to cope anymore, im already average looking + i dont have deathnic skin tone for a curry. issue is i cant grow a goatee for some reason despite being 16 and curry wihich is hilariois

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back