heightpill is utterly debunked

mogs_me

mogs_me

Bronze
new trend on tiktok of women using some filter thing to rate male heights

literally every single one is ranking 5’8-6’ as the best height, lanklets over 6’ are at the bottom

scores of women agreeing in the comments

heres one example (yeah whatever the chick is ugly who cares not relevant)

IMG 9877

“muh cherry-picking!” feel free to go look at it urself they literally all agree:

IMG 9878

“muh virtue signaling!” this is not true at all, tiktok foids will lust over every other aspect of men (big dicks, rich, handsome) all the time.

“muh tiktok isn’t real life” yes it is

just lol if ur height starts with a 6 in 2024, it’s fking over for lanklets

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, trueceI, Chadeep and 8 others
Anyone who genuinely believes 5'8 has more smv than 6'2 deserves to be mogged and castrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, arabcelxxx, socialcel and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, socialcel, nword49 and 4 others
I still see this as a sign of virtue signalling to some extent. Whenever asked, gals will often try to be nice with their answers, it's best to observe what they choose unprompted.

But yeah the heightpill is a bit overblown and the only reason I say this is because I'd be rich if I had a nickel for every KHHV tallcel I've encountered whilst I never come across incel chadlets. You need to be giga tall for height alone to be a halo. Being moderately above average in height doesn't seem to save a below average face but I've seen faces save below average heights.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Chadeep, butterworld and 3 others

would see 6'2 beating 6'4 for virtue signalling purposes that's it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and USERΝAME
over for lanklets in 2024

when will they learn

• +1
Reactions: mogs_me and WhoTookVendetta
women on reddit say it all the time: 5-6 inches is better than 7-8 inches, fat women are better than skinny women, and short kings are attractive.

don't believe what women say. it's scientifically proven that taller men are more attractive and tall men get way more matches than short men. walk the street as a short men and you get pushed over and laughed at, walk the street as a tall guy and people move out the way and stare at you like a king.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, BeanletMogger, bloomercel and 3 others
coping more height more females attention.Foids brain are wired mostly as association mechanism's, when she thinks 5'8 she thinks of the zak efron chad face short guy which is way more common than 6ft chad face let alone a 6'7 chad faced guy.Opposed to identical twins one being 6'3 and the other 5'9

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Chadeep, butterworld and 1 other person
Cope. It's 6'5 or rope.

• +1
I still see this as a sign of virtue signalling to some extent. Whenever asked, gals will often try to be nice with their answers, it's best to observe what they choose unprompted.

But yeah the heightpill is a bit overblown and the only reason I say this is because I'd be rich if I had a nickel for every KHHV tallcel I've encountered whilst I never come across incel chadlets. You need to be giga tall for height alone to be a halo. Being moderately above average in height doesn't seem to save a below average face but I've seen faces save below average heights.
yea most tall ppl are genuinely bottom of the barrel ugly.
most chads are just average around 5'10 - 6'1
the heightpill is way too overexcaggerated

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, WanderingBurro and mogs_me
Im 183 cm 6ft

Its a decent height, i cannot complain

new trend on tiktok of women using some filter thing to rate male heights

literally every single one is ranking 5’8-6’ as the best height, lanklets over 6’ are at the bottom

scores of women agreeing in the comments

heres one example (yeah whatever the chick is ugly who cares not relevant)

View attachment 2999890

“muh cherry-picking!” feel free to go look at it urself they literally all agree:

View attachment 2999891

“muh virtue signaling!” this is not true at all, tiktok foids will lust over every other aspect of men (big dicks, rich, handsome) all the time.

“muh tiktok isn’t real life” yes it is

just lol if ur height starts with a 6 in 2024, it’s fking over for lanklets
Look at what women do, not what they say

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger and JohnDoe
virtue signaling hard, the only truth in this is that 6’6+ is ogre and not ideal to most women but 6’2-6’5 obviously have most SMV we should all know this by now

women on reddit say it all the time: 5-6 inches is better than 7-8 inches, fat women are better than skinny women, and short kings are attractive.

don't believe what women say. it's scientifically proven that taller men are more attractive and tall men get way more matches than short men. walk the street as a short men and you get pushed over and laughed at, walk the street as a tall guy and people move out the way and stare at you like a king.

we aren’t talking about women on reddit
they are ugly leftist virtue signalers
stacies on tiktok are dropping blackpills that this site isn’t ready for

• WTF
Saying "I like short men" is the ultimate way of saying "I am not like the other girls".

It's a blind and random ranking, you don't know what "next height" you will need to rank.
Stop coping manlet.