heightpill n heightmaxxing

geloo

geloo

Iron
seeing everyone around me much taller at the age of 17 and 18. im only 5’6 and all my friends are 5’10+. I think im going to kill myself my dads 6’2 and mum 5’2 and height is the only thing that drives me to ropemaxx. I’ve been a lazy fuck since 15 and past 2 years I haven’t been physically active, im 63kg and skinny and a chubby face. I’ve been sitting my ass and rarely ever go outside to be physically active, like I’d play soccer or basketball once every 2 months. I eat a lot and don’t gain. How the fuck can I use the most of genetics before my growth plates then eventually kill myself.

- and no I wont be LL till I live on my own and my parents don’t have to walk me in a wheelchair like a pathetic fuck.

Don't know what your question is.
Get your growth plates x-rayed ASAP, if they're still open, and your final height hasn't been reached, start using AI ASAP.
I'd order an AI now and schedule an appointment with a GP to get a referral for an x-ray, start taking the AI and continue to take it if your plates are open.
Take a growth factor like IGF-1 or HGH as well if you can afford it, but I'd argue an AI is your first priority.

It might not be over yet (y)

Considering to kys when theres LL is crazy
Make your dad pay for it as a punishment since he married a midget and ruined his tall genetics

• +1
Reactions: igf1maxx and Vanilla