Hell for the MTN

GAL

GAL

Iron
I don't feel like doing anything, I'm just trying to starve myself to lose weight and exhale as much as I can. Every day I go lower and deeper into the BP and I realize that there is hope, even a lot, but what good will it give me... I can't love anymore, but I never had a chance I don't feel love anymore, falling in love with someone because I know it's not possible, no one will love me for what I am inside, everyone doesn't give a damn, what matters is the cover and it's hard I don't need it but I want to feel good, be with myself but even it doesn't work for me, I never liked myself, I didn't appreciate myself, I always only hated BP helped me get out of depression because then I didn't know what it was and now I know and I live with the truth on my shoulders every day, it's better but still weak. My friend Bluepill Low HTN is alive happily and he can't understand why I don't do what he does, i.e. "why don't you come up and talk to me, I'm sure it will work, you're a cool magician" "what do you mean, you have a great figure and face" I may have a figure but everyone doesn't give a damn about it, the only thing that matters is the face nothing else, the face is the whole of life and I currently don't have it at such a level that it would give me benefits, it's a pity that this is life MTN, you are either HTN or death, nothing in between, it's the end for average people, maybe when I finish the treatments I will find happiness, but then it won't happen anymore I'll be real, I'll just be a person who sacrifices everything to maybe find teenage love, but I still know it won't happen...
just ROPE

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You can't be loved by women they will only respect you , women can only love thier children

You can start approaching women at high MTN that's the bare minimum for foids to not be disgusted but you'll still need personality bro