Hello fellow incels, rate me, why do women dislike me?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Solstice
17BACACD 7042 4974 A27F 0CDA13E5B57F
30BA1215 286F 4B76 83F9 D5D93AEA6B32
CFD649F3 C815 4359 88C6 75E2CB1175D3
0F61877C B7F4 4F7A 983C 1213C8EDBFB4
AF698A84 8C3D 46D0 B427 A4A052D90E00
EFC0A564 6039 4B60 8BB4 2F1821A764E6

should i work on game, looks or get therapy

Boneless face

neotenous face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and mvp2v1
Looks a bit estrogenic if but I would suggest get jacked for you to raise your T and influence facial bone growth and also lose body fat . Girls reject you cus of the weak facial hair and boneless wide face

You a normie tho there’s nothing much wrong with your looks you could still pull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Bvnny. and Deleted member 17244
If you're a a textbook definition of trying to look high T but without any T in your face though you look more masculine than me which isn't a really achievement by itself.
Why did I add "really"? I'm so fucked in the head.

If you're a a textbook definition of trying to look high T but without any T in your face though you look more masculine than me which isn't a really achievement by itself.
“trying to look high t” how exactly? because of the poses?

A full thick beard would literally put you in HTN/chadlite, your eye area and supras are pretty decent, get long hair and a full beard

You a normie tho there’s nothing much wrong with your looks you could still pull
normies can pull? i thought the average guy can’t pull in modern dating

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and litaz
A full thick beard would literally put you in HTN/chadlite, your eye area and supras are pretty decent, get long hair and a full beard
I bought beard oil but it doesn’t seem to work, i think minoxidil is my best option

You look like you micromanage people at work lol

Boneless chicken

Inject Calcium

you are not that guy. stop trying to be chad and run oofy doofy game

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deleted member 5892
you should work on your looks ofc
and your face looks like vertically squashed bubble gum

Your face is too neotenous to respect and your body is too big and ogre to approach

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Women do not dislike you because of your looks. I do not think women dislike you (YOU DISLIKE YOU). Do better kid.

baby face, not in a good way, also not truecel face

• +1
Reactions: Slob
A lot of your pictures are frauded glamour shots. Post actual side profiles (not turning your head) and frontals

Women do not dislike you because of your looks. I do not think women dislike you (YOU DISLIKE YOU). Do better kid.
Cope, Women dislike because of my looks bro

You're too fat. You look about 14% bodyfat. That's incel tier fat. Get to 10%. Then rebuild lost muscle.

You're beard doesn't look good. It mostly grows on your neck. Shaved or stubble is better for you.

Your hairline isn't great. Hair transplant can lower it. Or just wear a hat.

Your mustache is bad. Looks like whiskers. Should shave it.

All of the above puts you in incel tier, but it's all fixable.

After you do all of that, if you're not having success therapy is the next step. There's a kind of passive aggressive resentment behind your eyes in every picture. This can be fixed by working through childhood trauma, feelings, meditation, socializing and therapy.

Once you've done all of that shit, if you're still not having success the next step is game. Every guy wants to do day game but night game is a million times easier. You can take a nap before you go out, stay sober, whatever works for you. As far as what to say, if you really can't think of anything, you look up some stuff online, or in a video, or in a book and then go out and try it. Think of these things like training wheels until you get to the point where you can think of things to say on the fly. Don't waste too much time watching videos, or reading theory, just the bare minimum to get an idea to try when you go out. Also don't try to learn everything at once, first learn openers, then vibing, then sexualizing, etc. You will become an autistic robot if you learn to much theory at once.

Just be yourself bro

• JFL
normie

Attachments

• CourageousRequiredHusky-max-1mb.gif
    CourageousRequiredHusky-max-1mb.gif
    825.6 KB · Views: 0
You're too fat. You look about 14% bodyfat. That's incel tier fat. Get to 10%. Then rebuild lost muscle.

You're beard doesn't look good. It mostly grows on your neck. Shaved or stubble is better for you.

Your hairline isn't great. Hair transplant can lower it. Or just wear a hat.

Your mustache is bad. Looks like whiskers. Should shave it.

All of the above puts you in incel tier, but it's all fixable.

After you do all of that, if you're not having success therapy is the next step. There's a kind of passive aggressive resentment behind your eyes in every picture. This can be fixed by working through childhood trauma, feelings, meditation, socializing and therapy.

Once you've done all of that shit, if you're still not having success the next step is game. Every guy wants to do day game but night game is a million times easier. You can take a nap before you go out, stay sober, whatever works for you. As far as what to say, if you really can't think of anything, you look up some stuff online, or in a video, or in a book and then go out and try it. Think of these things like training wheels until you get to the point where you can think of things to say on the fly. Don't waste too much time watching videos, or reading theory, just the bare minimum to get an idea to try when you go out. Also don't try to learn everything at once, first learn openers, then vibing, then sexualizing, etc. You will become an autistic robot if you learn to much theory at once.
All of this to get a crumb of pussy? no thanks, according to all this essay, I’m 3/10 at best

• +1
Chin pill strikes again