HELLO , im looking for a job this is my CV. Please hire me

gigell

gigell

deep voice , twink arms
I’m a 15 year old forum user looking for a job to continue my looksmaxxing purposes and to ascend I have already improved a lot but to continue I have to earn some money

I have experience in marketing , and tracking of sales. I’m also good at other things and could help with anything. I’ve worked on a lot of projects at my school. Btw I go to the best school in my country aswell. I’m also good at looksmaxxing research so we can be lab buddies. I’m also keen on gardening so if you live in my country I can come to your house and clean it or wash your windows. I’m charismatic and mysterious and with good jb appeal so you might get more sales.

I’m looking for a decent pay for my age so please hire me. I’m in summer vacation and bored. You will make great use of me.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Esteban1997, Shkreliii and 3 others
Yeah you ain't getting hired bud 😹😹🙏🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane and cavy
How do we tell him mr krabs

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I’m a 15 year old forum user looking for a job to continue my looksmaxxing purposes and to ascend I have already improved a lot but to continue I have to earn some money

I have experience in marketing , and tracking of sales. I’m also good at other things and could help with anything. I’ve worked on a lot of projects at my school. Btw I go to the best school in my country aswell. I’m also good at looksmaxxing research so we can be lab buddies. I’m also keen on gardening so if you live in my country I can come to your house and clean it or wash your windows. I’m charismatic and mysterious and with good jb appeal so you might get more sales.

I’m looking for a decent pay for my age so please hire me. I’m in summer vacation and bored. You will make great use of me.
you can come to my house alright ;)

Hire me please
I would. If I had a company, I would give every young teenager a chance, unlike those big companies that always require experience and put you through an extensive interview process. But, unfortunately, I don't.

• +1
Reactions: gigell