Hello, InnerVoid here, i am back

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
You know, when i left this forum, it was kinda good early on. There was a huge boost in productivity and i had more energy. Started feeling more posititve too.

But it didnt last long. After a while, i began having lots of brain haze and had trouble staying motivated in my pursuits. It was a struggle to hold it together and i felt sick,.

In June, i was legit losing it, i was feeling everything i had felt for the past 3 years or so simultaneously. The robotic lifestyle i was going throgh rly started getting to me.

BUT, i FORCED myself to keep going, forced myself to push through so that i would win. And i did, i got the highest grades in my class, a 3k euro payment as well as nailing the songs i wanted to learn on bass.

Did it feel good? Yes it did, but only for a few hours. Then i got pulled right back in, some people are just not meant to be happy no matter what.

Tagging:
@MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit
@Stunna
@Nick.Harte
@ConfusedBolivian
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, Bomber517, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
did u ascend?

I remember u were crestfallen, then innervoid, now you’re you.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
You know, when i left this forum, it was kinda good early on. There was a huge boost in productivity and i had more energy. Started feeling more posititve too.

But it didnt last long. After a while, i began having lots of brain haze and had trouble staying motivated in my pursuits. It was a struggle to hold it together and i felt sick,.

In June, i was legit losing it, i was feeling everything i had felt for the past 3 years or so simultaneously. The robotic lifestyle i was going throgh rly started getting to me.

BUT, i FORCED myself to keep going, forced myself to push through so that i would win. And i did, i got the highest grades in my class, a 3k euro payment as well as nailing the songs i wanted to learn on bass.

Did it feel good? Yes it did, but only for a few hours. Then i got pulled right back in, some people are just not meant to be happy no matter what.

Tagging:
@MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit
@Stunna
@Nick.Harte
@ConfusedBolivian
@St.TikTokcel
i’m not joking bro u should jump off a cliff at this point u will never ascend

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Apparition
I remember when you were very well known on the forum it’s crazy seeing you leave and come back

Is it really u incell?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR

Tagging:
@MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit
@Stunna
@Nick.Harte
@ConfusedBolivian
@St.TikTokcel

Screenshot 20240730 231848 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Beastimmung
I’m calling it, your post count will reach 20k in a few months again.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

Tagging:
@MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit
@Stunna
@Nick.Harte
@ConfusedBolivian
@St.TikTokcel

What made you come back?

I approved your application, hope you make the correct choices this time and don't take the forum too seriously, go outside more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and Apparition
I approved your application, hope you make the correct choices this time and don't take the forum too seriously, go outside more.
i have been going outside for 3 months and i dug my own grave

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Orc
I don’t believe you

• Woah
While your fakecel ass is crying in here again

Chad is still fucking your oneitis

Brutal for innervoidcels

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster

Tagging:
@MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit
@Stunna
@Nick.Harte
@ConfusedBolivian
@St.TikTokcel
Missed lurking on your threads bro how's it been?

Tagging:
@MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit
@Stunna
@Nick.Harte
@ConfusedBolivian
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Upload some R.H.C.P covers, boyo.

• So Sad