Hello looksmaxers! Can you help me? Please!

I

its_over_unfortunat

Iron
Hello, I'm 16 years and 5 months old, 1.75cm tall and only 52kg unfortunately. I can't live normally anymore, I even compare myself to a random beggar on the street, I see myself as the ugliest person in the whole city, I wanted your opinion on something today, how can I elongate my chin more forward and make it more symmetrical? (I got asymmetry these months due to my stupidity), would an orthodontic appliance solve this? Help me, I'm very insecure, some girls like me but I think it's a lie or they're joking, since I'm insecure about myself. Help me, please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921_173539_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240921_173539_WhatsApp.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, descension and PlayersGetPlayed
Eat some more so you don't starve and you'll be good. You're 16 and your bones already seem nice, be patient and don't be so down on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
You’re frauding,I know that trick

You're okay you just look 14. Eat food and grow up then come back

Hello looksmaxers! Can you help me? Please!

• JFL
Reactions: groidpilled, diditeverbegin and Rhinoplastyordie
Coma um pouco mais para não passar fome e você ficará bem. Você tem 16 anos e seus ossos já parecem bons, seja paciente e não fique tão deprimido.
Dude, what made me most upset with myself was the asymmetry in my chin. I think it's not noticeable to other people, but when I look in the mirror, I notice it, and it makes me want to disappear from this world.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
haha no need, you look like a 7 already

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Hello, I'm 16 years and 5 months old, 1.75cm tall and only 52kg unfortunately. I can't live normally anymore, I even compare myself to a random beggar on the street, I see myself as the ugliest person in the whole city, I wanted your opinion on something today, how can I elongate my chin more forward and make it more symmetrical? (I got asymmetry these months due to my stupidity), would an orthodontic appliance solve this? Help me, I'm very insecure, some girls like me but I think it's a lie or they're joking, since I'm insecure about myself. Help me, please!
Gotta love the t-shirt as a hair cover, do it all the time when my hair gets in my face :lul: