Hello, rate me if you want thank you!

S

safer

Iron
Hi i'm 33 years old and i never really cared much about my look but now i want to start doing something about it(a little late yeah), i would like to hear from you guys where i'm at before starting to improve myself :D Thanks!

Attachments

• frontale1.png
    frontale1.png
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • profilo.jpg
    profilo.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 49
  • seratap.jpg
    seratap.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Side profile is shit (you're recessed) but you look decent in the third photo

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Hi i'm 33 years old and i never really cared much about my look but now i want to start doing something about it(a little late yeah), i would like to hear from you guys where i'm at before starting to improve myself :D Thanks!
you look decent. side profile is not really good. need lower jaw surgery or genio or both:Comfy:

also train your neck. im not sure about your coloring

Not bad except the side profile. Consider frauding recessed chin with beard or get surgery

• +1
Reactions: one job away
You look good. Main flaw is chin but overall you can slay

Thank you for the comments , yes my chin is nowhere to be seen sadly i need to find one :D

what supplements/diet/healthy habits or whatever you do for your skin ? looks good for your age

what supplements/diet/healthy habits or whatever you do for your skin ? looks good for your age
Nothing specifically for the skin, but i never really took much sun even if i live near the sea. Pretty much everyone i know has always made comments about my white as milk skin xD Maybe that could be one thing