• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How are we supposed to know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Ur height ?

SUXWrIZ

Hyperlordosis XRay lat

Here's what I'm talking about. On the top my sacrum (green) is not as tilited as my pelvis (red), and the example of hyperlordosis on the bottom has them roughly equal. I was not standing head and shoulders as tall as I could, I was kinda slumped over. How are you supposed to tell bros?
How are we supposed to know

Last edited:
reddit pls

Dear Redditor,

You have been banned from participating in r/looksmax.me. You can still view and subscribe to r/looksmax.me, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/looksmax.me by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
Dear Redditor,

You have been banned from participating in r/looksmax.me. You can still view and subscribe to r/looksmax.me, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/looksmax.me by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.
Hello, I was wondering why I was banned from r/looksmax.me kind sir?

Hello, I was wondering why I was banned from r/looksmax.me kind sir?

I don't understand what you mean, also, i only understand that you looks like Donald Duck.

I don't understand what you mean, also, i only understand that you looks like Donald Duck.
never stomach sleep on a soft bed, going mattress shopping tommorow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
never stomach sleep on a soft bed, going mattress shopping tommorow

Jesus Christ, i was thinking about posture because the biggest slayer that i Know where i live have literally a perfect totally straight posture, also a incredible forward growth looking total like a morph and mogging some models to death with side profile only even being very under age, i don't know how some people are supposed to be this "straight" is literally perfect and even if he tries to looks down his submental area and hyoid will still be high asf and his neck will gives even more uncanny vibes because still straight asf, but i need to know, how you sleep with stomach up and you think that if someone don't sleep with pillows they can have a very straight posture? i seriously thinking now that even this is genetics because even his other good looking friends don't have similar posture, even models don't have similar posture....

Jesus Christ, i was thinking about posture because the biggest slayer that i Know where i live have literally a perfect totally straight posture, also a incredible forward growth looking total like a morph and mogging some models to death with side profile only even being very under age, i don't know how some people are supposed to be this "straight" is literally perfect and even if he tries to looks down his submental area and hyoid will still be high asf and his neck will gives even more uncanny vibes because still straight asf, but i need to know, how you sleep with stomach up and you think that if someone don't sleep with pillows they can have a very straight posture? i seriously thinking now that even this is genetics because even his other good looking friends don't have similar posture, even models don't have similar posture....
probably high t af, that helps keep muscles strong, and strong muscles keep you straight as long as you aren't doing anything to actively damage it like incorrect exercises, horrible posture during day, or sleeping habits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227