Hello, what would you do in this position?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Let's say you go to China and the police brings you in for questioning and they tie you like this, what do you do?
2004-9-30-wangcun-10_2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
slit their eyes
oh wait

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, TheLookInYourEyes and Gonthar
ching chong let me the fuck out you subhumans xong xao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, Deleted member 65033, nathan and 5 others
Hello

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Nothing much u can move two tables u can see left right best way to wait police and try to bite or just talk
Let's say you go to China and the police brings you in for questioning and they tie you like this, what do you do?
2004-9-30-wangcun-10_2.jpg

• +1
Nothing much u can move two tables u can see left right best way to wait police and try to bite or just talk
You can't move the tables, they're stuck there, and you're half-kneeling - can't stand straight, can't fully kneel or lie down...

Maybe just Don't go to China jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Gonthar
What a weird thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Mewton, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others
jerk off idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Gonthar
Impregnate 1000 chink foids and ditch them as revenge :feelshmm:

• JFL
I'd yell cao ni ma wangbadan

thats why you dont go to these subhuman communist sewer oil eating gook shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gonthar
Here's another interesting position named "Pheasant Standing on One Foot" after a martial arts endurance exercise - what do you do if you find yourself tied like this with one leg in the air?
2011-10-15-banfei--ss.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
I was thinking about this just the other day. people don't appreciate how important it is that one be prepared for situations like this. You a doing a great public service bringing awareness to situations like this. I would start urinating on the floor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gonthar
Demand a stacy, if no stacy then I break free

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and Gonthar
I was thinking about this just the other day. people don't appreciate how important it is that one be prepared for situations like this. You a doing a great public service bringing awareness to situations like this. I would start urinating on the floor.
Yes, I've seen plenty of clips on gore sites with people in various delicate situations like these ones, and I always wondered what could you even do...

Here's another interesting position named "Pheasant Standing on One Foot" after a martial arts endurance exercise - what do you do if you find yourself tied like this with one leg in the air?
2011-10-15-banfei--ss.jpg
Become Naruto

• JFL
You've been caught by some African militants during a trip, they tie you like this, what do you do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772