Hello "wsada"

Cristiano RonaIdo

Cristiano RonaIdo

Bronze
@wsada Hello, I am Cristiano Ronaldo

I see you're impersonating me, are you a real fan or actually trying to impersonate me?

Please stop impersonating me, or legal action will be taken

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Flowerpot, Kroker, DarkAscender and 15 others
suiiiiiicide

• +1
Reactions: wsada
brootal cease and desist letter
@wsada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, PlayersGetPlayed, wsada and 1 other person
@wsada Hello, I am Cristiano Ronaldo

I see you're impersonating me, are you a real fan or actually trying to impersonate me?

Please stop impersonating me, or legal action will be taken
good luck w your youtube channel btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, scrunchables, wsada and 1 other person
Dear "Cristiano Ronaldo"

I am writing to formally request that you cease and desist from impersonating me. It has come to my attention that you believe I am impersonating you; however, I must clarify that you are the one misrepresenting yourself as me, specifically as Cristiano Ronaldo.

Your actions not only mislead the public but also infringe upon my rights and reputation. Impersonation can lead to significant legal consequences, and I take this matter very seriously.

I request that you immediately stop all activities that involve impersonating me and that you refrain from any further actions that may damage my reputation or violate my rights. If you do not comply with this request, I will have no choice but to take appropriate legal action to protect my interests.

Please consider this letter a final warning. I expect your prompt acknowledgment of this matter and your commitment to cease the impersonation.

Sincerely,

Cristiano Ronaldo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, alurmo and Roninotrolling
Dear "Cristiano Ronaldo"

I am writing to formally request that you cease and desist from impersonating me. It has come to my attention that you believe I am impersonating you; however, I must clarify that you are the one misrepresenting yourself as me, specifically as Cristiano Ronaldo.

Your actions not only mislead the public but also infringe upon my rights and reputation. Impersonation can lead to significant legal consequences, and I take this matter very seriously.

I request that you immediately stop all activities that involve impersonating me and that you refrain from any further actions that may damage my reputation or violate my rights. If you do not comply with this request, I will have no choice but to take appropriate legal action to protect my interests.

Please consider this letter a final warning. I expect your prompt acknowledgment of this matter and your commitment to cease the impersonation.

Sincerely,

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Spain
cristianoronaldo@gmail.com

Wsada,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address a serious matter regarding your recent actions of impersonating me. It has come to my attention that you have been representing yourself as me, which is not only misleading but also harmful.

I want to be clear: if this behavior continues, I will have no choice but to involve my legal team. While I would prefer to resolve this matter amicably, I take this issue very seriously and must protect my identity.

Please consider this a formal request to cease any impersonation immediately. I genuinely do not wish to escalate this situation further or cause unnecessary harm.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope we can resolve this matter swiftly.

Sincerely,

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Flowerpot, scrunchables and wsada
Spain

Wsada,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address a serious matter regarding your recent actions of impersonating me. It has come to my attention that you have been representing yourself as me, which is not only misleading but also harmful.

I want to be clear: if this behavior continues, I will have no choice but to involve my legal team. While I would prefer to resolve this matter amicably, I take this issue very seriously and must protect my identity.

Please consider this a formal request to cease any impersonation immediately. I genuinely do not wish to escalate this situation further or cause unnecessary harm.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope we can resolve this matter swiftly.

Sincerely,

Spain

**Subject: Re: Impersonation Concerns**

Dear Mr. Ronaldo,

Thank you for your message. I appreciate your concern regarding this matter. However, I must reiterate that I am not impersonating you in any way. It is my understanding that you are the one misrepresenting yourself as me, which is misleading.

I take these allegations seriously and have no intention of engaging in any behavior that could harm your reputation or identity. I believe there may be a misunderstanding between us that we can resolve amicably.

To clarify, I request that you cease any actions that misrepresent your identity as mine. I am open to discussing this matter further to ensure we can both protect our respective identities.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to resolving this situation promptly.

Sincerely,

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot
Spain

**Subject: Re: Impersonation Concerns**

Dear Mr. Ronaldo,

Thank you for your message. I appreciate your concern regarding this matter. However, I must reiterate that I am not impersonating you in any way. It is my understanding that you are the one misrepresenting yourself as me, which is misleading.

I take these allegations seriously and have no intention of engaging in any behavior that could harm your reputation or identity. I believe there may be a misunderstanding between us that we can resolve amicably.

To clarify, I request that you cease any actions that misrepresent your identity as mine. I am open to discussing this matter further to ensure we can both protect our respective identities.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to resolving this situation promptly.

Sincerely,

Dear Mr. wsada

Thank you for your prompt response. However, I must emphasize that any misrepresentation of my identity is unacceptable, regardless of the circumstances. I assure you that I have not engaged in any behavior that would lead to confusion about my identity.
It is crucial that you immediately stop any actions that may be perceived as impersonation. I truly want to resolve this amicably, but I will take necessary steps to protect my name and reputation if this issue persists.
Let’s aim to clarify this misunderstanding once and for all. I hope we can settle this matter promptly.

Sincerely,
Cristiano Ronaldo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and wsada
Dear Mr. wsada

Thank you for your prompt response. However, I must emphasize that any misrepresentation of my identity is unacceptable, regardless of the circumstances. I assure you that I have not engaged in any behavior that would lead to confusion about my identity.
It is crucial that you immediately stop any actions that may be perceived as impersonation. I truly want to resolve this amicably, but I will take necessary steps to protect my name and reputation if this issue persists.
Let’s aim to clarify this misunderstanding once and for all. I hope we can settle this matter promptly.

Sincerely,
Cristiano Ronaldo
Spain

Dear Mr. Ronaldo,

Thank you for your continued communication regarding this matter. I understand the seriousness of your concerns and appreciate your desire for an amicable resolution.

I want to clarify once again that I have not engaged in any impersonation of your identity. I believe there may be a significant misunderstanding that needs to be addressed. I am committed to resolving this situation and protecting both our reputations.

To facilitate a clearer dialogue, I propose that we discuss this matter directly. Please let me know a suitable time for you, or if you prefer, we can communicate through a mediator to ensure transparency and clarity.

I look forward to your response so we can resolve this misunderstanding swiftly.

Sincerely,

cage at this thread

Spain

Dear Mr. Ronaldo,

Thank you for your continued communication regarding this matter. I understand the seriousness of your concerns and appreciate your desire for an amicable resolution.

I want to clarify once again that I have not engaged in any impersonation of your identity. I believe there may be a significant misunderstanding that needs to be addressed. I am committed to resolving this situation and protecting both our reputations.

To facilitate a clearer dialogue, I propose that we discuss this matter directly. Please let me know a suitable time for you, or if you prefer, we can communicate through a mediator to ensure transparency and clarity.

I look forward to your response so we can resolve this misunderstanding swiftly.

Sincerely,

I won't be responding further, Mr. Wsada, you can talk to my lawyer. You are talking to Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, have a good day.

-Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro

• WTF
Reactions: wsada