6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
04ECFE7E C9CD 445A B3B0 A968DCD7905E

699198CA 6677 47F9 A568 756027461EF3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
I think your body is disproportionally large

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 30432
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
What a funny looking peanut little head

• +1
Reactions: bill
What a funny looking peanut little head
it's not my fault you're built like a teenage girl buddy, get your menstruation straight and don't speak like that to people you would cower over irl.

it's not my fault you're built like a teenage girl buddy, get your menstruation straight and don't speak like that to people you would cower over irl.
Cope u look comical, no one laughs at people who are built like a teenage girl, plenty of people will laugh at you though

Cope u look comical, no one laughs at people who are built like a teenage girl, plenty of people will laugh at you though
i've never been laughed at in my life

a legend returns

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
fuark nigga not seen a post from you since 2021. the 16 yo 6'3 15 body count serbian mogger of deathnics returned.

are you still the same height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and 6’1cel
fuark nigga not seen a post from you since 2021. the 16 yo 6'3 15 body count serbian mogger of deathnics returned.

are you still the same height?
yeah 6'3
i just turned 18 last month

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Did u roid, u look 25+ now

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
So you did roids?
i did, in a 2-3 month period with 300 ish test a week when i was 16, but my mom unironically found it and threw it out, i tried ordering more but the packages were seized 3 times in a row and i ran out of money.
think i still posted back then, probably made a thread

however i tried biohacking my height at 16-17 with an aromatase inhibitor, was gonna use peptides and hgh too but never ended up buying

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i did, in a 2-3 month period with 300 ish test a week when i was 16, but my mom unironically found it and threw it out, i tried ordering more but the packages were seized 3 times in a row and i ran out of money.
think i still posted back then, probably made a thread

however i tried biohacking my height at 16-17 with an aromatase inhibitor, was gonna use peptides and hgh too but never ended up buying
You tried to grow taller at 6'3???

Lmao that's actually perfect height, even in Balkans

What made you come back?

You tried to grow taller at 6'3???

Lmao that's actually perfect height, even in Balkans

What made you come back?
well i live in denmark
sure it's aight but when you're in public you're still gonna get heightmogged by some 6'7 freak. And for a gen z in one of the tallest countries in the world people taller than 6'3 feels scarily common

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
well i live in denmark
sure it's aight but when you're in public you're still gonna get heightmogged by some 6'7 freak. And for a gen z in one of the tallest countries in the world people taller than 6'3 feels scarily common
Well you're lucky compared to me

I'm in Germany so still tall people but I'm 5'11, it's brutal being heightmogged by girls every day

Well you're lucky compared to me

I'm in Germany so still tall people but I'm 5'11, it's brutal being heightmogged by girls every day
yeah girls in denmark can be very tall aswell

This man stole my wallet last weekend

Haha I remember your videos where you asked at the pharmacy for roids

Last edited: