Help 14 year old (Muah) Gymcel

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Never lifted a weight in my life only have done calisthenics except dumbbells. I'm 6 ft 150, if you all need pics I'll post.

I already know all the exercises I should be doing.

Question 1# Should I focus on diet like bulking or cutting or just lift? And if I do lift without worrying about diet will that be enough to get stronger and progressive overload?

Question 2# Should I be upping my weight on lifts everyweek? And if yes what do I do if I'm not getting stronger every week?

I leaned down to 130 but I gained that shit back.

Appreciate it

Never lifted a weight in my life only have done calisthenics except dumbbells. I'm 6 ft 150, if you all need pics I'll post.

Question 1# Should I focus on diet like bulking or cutting or just lift? And if I do lift without worrying about diet will that be enough to get stronger and progressive overload?

Question 2# Should I be upping my weight on lifts everyweek? And if yes what do I do if I'm not getting stronger every week?

Appreciate it
Like I said should I just lift and not overthink it?

just lift. overthinking is bad in every aspect of life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
One hundreed percent agree G. Thing is I don't to waste money nor time. If I'm going to do something I'm doing it right

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
Wiser word have never been spoken like this shit. Overthinking is a pain in the ass

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, imparatorluk and PYT
YOUR 14? NO WONDER YOU LISTEN TO THAT GAY ASS BULLSHIT MUSIC IN YOU SIG

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jnumber01 and PYT
One hundreed percent agree G. Thing is I don't to waste money nor time. If I'm going to do something I'm doing it right
Overthinking is good in a way, but to much is so wrong. Just do it at the end of they day

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
just eat high protein. but dont be autistic supplementer like muh creatine muh bcaa.
remember that you are 14

eat natural and high protein

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and PYT
everyone should remember this truth ,
I know and I agree but seriously if I'm going to be lifting weights for months I want it to be optimal and make sure I'm actually doing that shit right and gaining muscle and not fat.

just eat high protein. but dont be autistic supplementer like muh creatine muh bcaa.
remember that you are 14

High IQ :what: mirin

• +1
I know and I agree but seriously if I'm going to be lifting weights for months I want it to be optimal and make sure I'm actually doing that shit right and gaining muscle and not fat.
Just eat the amount of protein 2 for every 1 kg. Around 120-140 for most people. Nattymax first and roidmaxx after you see your limit. Gl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 9274 and PYT
remember that you are 14

my protegee is following my path, believing all supplements are bullshit. ive teached you good son 'mirin

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT and imparatorluk
my only advantage in this life is my brain. thanks god to giving me at least high iq
I hope you're right. Will just start eating shit with hella protein that's natural. You have any body pics of yourself?

I hope you're right. Will just start eating shit with hella protein that's natural. You have any body pics of yourself?
no bro. i m not lifting at the moment cause of quarantine. we got lot of infected people.
so my body hasn't got antyhing special right now.

the thing is doing sport at young age. not playing video games all day.

• +1
no bro. i m not lifting at the moment cause of quarantine. we got lot of infected people.
so my body hasn't got antyhing special right now.

the thing is doing sport at young age. not playing video games all day.
bremin bench barbell dumbel 50kg ağırlık al yeter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
Drop set everything ngl for Mass hypertrophy. I had a decent body after only like 5 months while working out 3 times a week with a bulking diet.

• Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and balding17yomanletcel
aga bisiklet alıcam şu sıralar paraya sıkışıcaz:D onu alıcam sonra ama evde yapmaya başlasam iyi olur
sikleti bimden alma amq 2 tane aldım ikiside götüme girdi hastanelik oluyrodm amq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, imparatorluk and PYT
Looksmax.me is not the place for gym advice

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and PYT
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, imparatorluk and PYT
it is, but do you say that cause no one knows shit here?
You should go to bodybuilding.com, /fit/ or reddit fitness if you want actual good advice on gym

This forum is clueless when it comes to body

• +1
Reactions: PYT and The Bleach Pill

Appreciate it
1-If you should bulk/cut depends on your current bodyfat %, if you are already at least 15% then "main-gain" (keep bf% the same and train).
2-What i do, and works for me, is: i have a range of reps, for ex 8-12, and when i reach the upper limit i increase the weight.
If i can't do 8 reps the weight is to heavy and if i can do more than 12 it's too light.
Also take in consideration your form, whenever it breaks down stop the set.
Hope this was helpful :)

• Love it
You should go to bodybuilding.com, /fit/ or reddit fitness if you want actual good advice on gym

This forum is clueless when it comes to body
everybody is clueless when it comes to bodybuilding, most faggots think there is some magical rep range or set range, and you have to do gigatons of exercises take supplements. in reality its all lifting and progressive overload jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT and imparatorluk
it is, but do you say that cause no one knows shit here?
this forum is only for teorical knowledge. no one really does shit only talks about doing.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and balding17yomanletcel
1-If you should bulk/cut depends on your current bodyfat %, if you are already at least 15% then "main-gain" (keep bf% the same and train).
2-What i do, and works for me, is: i have a range of reps, for ex 8-12, and when i reach the upper limit i increase the weight.
If i can't do 8 reps the weight is to heavy and if i can do more than 12 it's too light.
Also take in consideration your form, whenever it breaks down stop the set.
Hope this was helpful :)
Thank you of course it was helpful

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
So pretty much just eat proteins, sleep, lift, progressive overload and repeat?

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk and MansNotHot
So pretty much just eat proteins, sleep, lift, progressive overload and repeat?
Yes that's what it all comes down to: the results in your muscle gains depends largerly on your muscle insertions and your genetic potential, which you'll know by 2 years of consistent training.

• Love it
Yes that's what it all comes down to: the results in your muscle gains depends largerly on your muscle insertions and your genetic potential, which you'll know by 2 years of consistent training.
I should be good by a year right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MansNotHot
I should be good by a year right?
Depends on what you mean by good.
Watch the video for more info on natural muscle potential:
Hope you don't mind about him screaming lol, he has valuable information, use his channel to learn everything you need.

• +1
Depends on what you mean by good.
Watch the video for more info on natural muscle potential:
Hope you don't mind about him screaming lol, he has valuable information, use his channel to learn everything you need.

I meant decent muscles at least. I don't expect to be absolutely ripped first year but like good atleast

I meant decent muscles at least. I don't expect to be absolutely ripped first year but like good atleast
I can't answer because i don't know either your frame or how naturally muscular you are, honestly just train and see for yourself.
You're gonna gain the most the first year, about half of your total gains if i'm not mistaken.

• Woah
I can't answer because i don't know either your frame or how naturally muscular you are, honestly just train and see for yourself.
You're gonna gain the most the first year, about half of your total gains if i'm not mistaken.
oh so imma be straight. you got any body pics you can pm me no homo?

l

what your body looks like. no homo
My body looks like horseshit lol.
I'm knowledgeable but i don't have resources to improve my lifestyle, my body wants me to stay fat from childhood, i have been battling with it for life, i just re-started going to the gym and i am still fat.
I even have gyno from being fat through puberty fml.

Eat 2grs+ of protein per kg of weight and don't worry about the rest, if you are losing weight then add whatever foods you need, but unlikely.
8+ hours of sleep.
3-4 days of gym, for example Dorian Yates program, 1 hour and you are done with it. Train to failure and help yourself with your other arm in exercises you can do one arm on dumbells so you exaust yourself on the excentric also, or use a friend for help.
THAT'S ALL MOTHERFUCKER.