[HELP] A question about HGH/MK677

studymaxxer

studymaxxer

Ascend or Die trying
I've read, on this site and on some other sites that taking MK677 makes you feel lazier and unmotivated and hence, decreases your productivity. I've read this side affect by many so, I just have to ask that how do people using this stuff deal with it especially when the cycles are of longer duration(12-24 months)?
Also, is there any drug that counters those side effects?

If not, should i wait till I'm out of school and just hop on AI to keep my growth plates open for longer or is there some other suggestion?

Age? MK-677 is cope during puberty GH levels are already high, taking MK is like overfeeding an already obese kid if that makes sense. HGH has side effects like balding and fucking diabetes

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Age? MK-677 is cope during puberty GH levels are already high, taking MK is like overfeeding an already obese kid if that makes sense. HGH has side effects like balding and fucking diabetes
I'm 17, grew 2 inches last year. But since the start of this year, I've only grown, like half an inch. I'm sure I don't have high gh levels, not like I'm 14

I'm 17, grew 2 inches last year. But since the start of this year, I've only grown, like half an inch. I'm sure I don't have high gh levels, not like I'm 14
hm, im also 17 since febuary i have grown 2cms. Whats ur current height and parents height? Nothing will beat genetics at the end of the day

• +1
hm, im also 17 since febuary i have grown 2cms. Whats ur current height and parents height? Nothing will beat genetics at the end of the day
I'm 5'8.5, my dad's 5'9 and mom is 5'5. If i take the average and add 3(to predict male height), it should be 5'11.

I don't think my genetics are the problem. My father's real brother is 6'3, my mom's brother is 5'11. I had shit diet(used to be vegan) during puberty, and used to sleep less than 7 hours daily. I think it fucked me up

I'm 5'8.5, my dad's 5'9 and mom is 5'5. If i take the average and add 3(to predict male height), it should be 5'11.

I don't think my genetics are the problem. My father's real brother is 6'3, my mom's brother is 5'11. I had shit diet(used to be vegan) during puberty, and used to sleep less than 7 hours daily. I think it fucked me up
your diet could have fucked you up but nothing crazy aslong as you still got nutrients, where would you get the HGH and at what dose? People tend to underrate the side effects and shit of HGH "muh just take HGH bro"

• +1
your diet could have fucked you up but nothing crazy aslong as you still got nutrients, where would you get the HGH and at what dose? People tend to underrate the side effects and shit of HGH "muh just take HGH bro"
That's why I'm asking. I think MK677 is more accessible. For dose, I'm thinking of asking about it to a real doctor(a family friend).
The only side effect that concerns me is the "laziness" it can cause, as some people say.

That's why I'm asking. I think MK677 is more accessible. For dose, I'm thinking of asking about it to a real doctor(a family friend).
The only side effect that concerns me is the "laziness" it can cause, as some people say.
Try MK 677 if you wish to, i was tempted to try it but the risks of diabtese and bloatadness and weight gain put me off, the fact that its illegal in the US also put me off. Ask your doctor though i am telling you he will call you insecure and will bluepill you

• +1
Try MK 677 if you wish to, i was tempted to try it but the risks of diabtese and bloatadness and weight gain put me off, the fact that its illegal in the US also put me off. Ask your doctor though i am telling you he will call you insecure and will bluepill you
Yeah, I asked a doctor about hgh use last year. He said, you won't grow at all because your growth plates are fused(I got an x ray). But I grew almost 2 inches even after that.
And yeah, he went on about how I should focus on my studies instead and height doesn't matter.

Do you have an idea about the MK677 use inducing laziness or something? I've read about it and it's very concerning because my grades this year will determine what college I get so, cant compromise on that.

Yeah, I asked a doctor about hgh use last year. He said, you won't grow at all because your growth plates are fused(I got an x ray). But I grew almost 2 inches even after that.
And yeah, he went on about how I should focus on my studies instead and height doesn't matter.

Do you have an idea about the MK677 use inducing laziness or something? I've read about it and it's very concerning because my grades this year will determine what college I get so, cant compromise on that.
I am aware that MK 677 can make you very tired so its best to take it before bed and it can make you very hungry so you can gain a lot of weight which is another reason why bodybuilders use it other than to build muscle. JFL at doctor cuck

• +1
I've read, on this site and on some other sites that taking MK677 makes you feel lazier and unmotivated and hence, decreases your productivity. I've read this side affect by many so, I just have to ask that how do people using this stuff deal with it especially when the cycles are of longer duration(12-24 months)?
Also, is there any drug that counters those side effects?

If not, should i wait till I'm out of school and just hop on AI to keep my growth plates open for longer or is there some other suggestion?
I used mk677 and did not have any lethargy caused by it

• +1
I am aware that MK 677 can make you very tired so its best to take it before bed and it can make you very hungry so you can gain a lot of weight which is another reason why bodybuilders use it other than to build muscle. JFL at doctor cuck
I don't mind the weight gain since I can just lose it later. If I take MK677 before bed, would it have any effects on productivity after I wake up? And is there any chance of it causing me to jsut sleep through alarms out of tiredness? I'm already struggling with waking up so, just don't want to make it worse?

Also, thanks for answering my queries, brother. I appreciate it

I don't mind the weight gain since I can just lose it later. If I take MK677 before bed, would it have any effects on productivity after I wake up? And is there any chance of it causing me to jsut sleep through alarms out of tiredness? I'm already struggling with waking up so, just don't want to make it worse?

Also, thanks for answering my queries, brother. I appreciate it
its best to reaserch on that, i dont see why you would be tired after 8 hours of sleep tho

• +1
t3 helped prevent it, but mk didn’t cause lethargy even on its own
Can you share the T3 and Mk677 dosage that you took? Also, did you use some peptide alongside, such as CJC1295?

I’d be more worried about bloat than lethargy if I were you
Yeah, that doesn't concern me much. I can get rid of it once the cycle's over, right? It's that if I'm lethargic and can't study, It would totally fuck me up. Btw, how long is the cycle?

Yeah, that doesn't concern me much. I can get rid of it once the cycle's over, right? It's that if I'm lethargic and can't study, It would totally fuck me up. Btw, how long is the cycle?
I used it for 7 months straight so there’s that

• +1
Makes you sleep deeper and feel well rested, take it at night though

• +1
Makes you sleep deeper and feel well rested, take it at night though
Oh cool, Is there any problems with sleeping too much or waking up tired? If you take it only during the night, will there be any issues with productivity throughout the day? As in, I just don't want to feel unmotivated/fatigued throughout the day

Oh cool, Is there any problems with sleeping too much or waking up tired? If you take it only during the night, will there be any issues with productivity throughout the day? As in, I just don't want to feel unmotivated/fatigued throughout the day
None that I experienced, it will increase appetite though so eat a lot before you sleep or you can wake up in the middle of the night hungry

• +1
T3 Morning -10mcg. Empty Stomach.
Hexarelin - 100mcg, 2 month on 1 month off
GHRP-2 - 200mcg.
Exemestane After Breakfast - 6mg.

• +1
which ones do you recommend mainly looking for growth and clear skin and such
^, also e4d 500mcg cjc dac. I went from 5’8 to 6’1 in 1.5-2 yrs (could be growth spurt)

• +1
Reactions: Osie
w
I used cjc dac 500 mcg e4d. 12.5 mg mk677 and 10 mcg t3
what were your results, I'm on a similar stack! Hit pm's with answers if you aren't comfortable to do it in a thread.

• +1
w

what were your results, I'm on a similar stack! Hit pm's with answers if you aren't comfortable to do it in a thread.
I grew from 5’8 to 6’1 15-17. Most of the growth was on the stack but might be growth spurt.

I grew from 5’8 to 6’1 15-17. Most of the growth was on the stack but might be growth spurt.
what were your sides and how tall are your parents/do you have a tall or average-height family? Did you have any potential factors going on previously that was preventing height (eg being underweight)

what were your sides and how tall are your parents/do you have a tall or average-height family? Did you have any potential factors going on previously that was preventing height (eg being underweight)
I have a tall family (dad is 6’2) which is why I can’t chalk everything up to HGH. I was malnourished however throughout my youth with a terrible diet.

I had insane bloat from mk677 that fucked up my looks