Help ! ACNE IS RAPING ME

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Silver
I'm 17 year old ,just got a acne breakdown 2 weeks ago I have been eating a lot of protein too since 2 months .

Will this shit go away with age ?
Is it normal for my age ? If not plz tell me how can I avoid it.

Bp+fix gut health

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
BP is so overrated. You're better off focusing on hydration
Benzoyl peroxide is used for that case,yes it’s the most perscribed thing but when I was a acne El it cleared up my skin

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and SomethingIsWrong
Had acne for years. Since i moved to different city and trying to eat clean, i rarely get breakouts.

Focus on drinking at least 2L of water and not eating a lot of processed food (it dont have to be very strict diet).

• +1
Reactions: lost222
I was on accutane but then shifted to tretinoin from skinorac and it works good

I'm 17 year old ,just got a acne breakdown 2 weeks ago I have been eating a lot of protein too since 2 months .

Drop the goyslop and sugar, if that doesn't help drop milk, otherwise get Accutane

it is gut health, but drink more water and wash your face with just water (after shower in morning) in the evening. Benzoyl peroxide may help, and if its really bad, talk to a dermatologist.

More than normal its a good thing, you are likely to live longer, have a better skin and better test lvl