Help an OG ussr to get collagen and a nice skin

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
How do I get perfect youthful collagen

rn my lips crusty musty my skin lowkey wrinkly and sometimes fatty dry the next day with pimples

give me some products for perfekt pretty boy skin pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Youve been on this shit hole for 2 years and you still dont know how to improve your collagen? kys asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Johanjohan, Mouthbreath and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
Yo someone just please tell me 💀

• +1
tret + moisturizer at night for skin

Brush your lips everyday when you brush your teeth to remove all the dead skin/dry stuff. and then apply a bit of vaseline/chapstick. Try to drink more water to maintain moisture

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, lilhorizontal32, Jazerk and 5 others
tret + moisturizer at night for skin

Brush your lips everyday when you brush your teeth to remove all the dead skin/dry stuff. and then apply a bit of vaseline/chapstick. Try to drink more water to maintain moisture
What’s tret?
+ I want the whole kit

moisture‘izer, face cleaner , face scrub , mask, peeling etc
And the best thing for collagen

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend, ilyess and 6 others
Try drinking citrus fruits on a daily basis, go exercise, drink a decent amount of water, never ever do smoking, drink collagen pills + vitamic C, E and A and normal sleep schedule. For Skin care, Nivea creme and lotion and I aswell take niacinamide and hyaluronic acid and Vitamin c drops. Lastly, Dont go outside unless you have sunblock.

• +1
Reactions: Jazerk, PYT and Deleted member 3902
What’s tret?
+ I want the whole kit

moisture‘izer, face cleaner , face scrub , mask, peeling etc
And the best thing for collagen
You don't really need all that extra shit. Keep it simple and see how you progress after a few months.

Morning:
1. Any cleanser/face wash (Don't really have one in specific for you. Just use anything you find at a local store)
2. Apply moisturizer (a lot of ppl use cerave moisturizer)
3. Apply sunscreen - La Roche Posay is a good sunscreen, but they're generally expensive. You can use a cheaper brand, it doesn't really matter. Unless you're really prone to hyperpigmentation

Night:
1. Cleanser/Face Wash
2. Apply tretinoin
3. Apply moisturizer 20 minutes after. I use vaseline after applying tretinoin, but if you don't want to, you can just use a regular moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Mouthbreath, PYT and 2 others
go with brands like the ordinary or inkey list, they got all the good ingredients for good skin and cheap too

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 3902
just fart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Halloweener, PYT, Celexawer and 2 others
eduardkoopman's stack.

• +1
youve been here for nearly 2 years and you dont know the basic shit? JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and AscendingHero
Apply moisturizer 20 minutes after. I use vaseline after applying tretinoin, but if you don't want to, you can just use a regular moisturizer.
Is Vaseline enough?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and PYT
eduardkoopman's stack.
link?
Try drinking citrus fruits on a daily basis, go exercise, drink a decent amount of water, never ever do smoking, drink collagen pills + vitamic C, E and A and normal sleep schedule. For Skin care, Nivea creme and lotion and I aswell take niacinamide and hyaluronic acid and Vitamin c drops. Lastly, Dont go outside unless you have sunblock.
where do u get last 3?

• +1
Is Vaseline enough?
yeah vaseline is a better moisturizer tbh. It's just kinda greasy so some ppl don't like to use it. The 🐐 salludon uses vaseline too if that's any incentive

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deepraj7 and Ryan
Y’all going to hell for this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 1476 and PYT
Derma roll, tret, moisurizer, and sunscreen bro the hard psrt is actually going out of your way to buy it

You don't really need all that extra shit. Keep it simple and see how you progress after a few months.

Morning:
1. Any cleanser/face wash (Don't really have one in specific for you. Just use anything you find at a local store)
2. Apply moisturizer (a lot of ppl use cerave moisturizer)
3. Apply sunscreen - La Roche Posay is a good sunscreen, but they're generally expensive. You can use a cheaper brand, it doesn't really matter. Unless you're really prone to hyperpigmentation

Night:
1. Cleanser/Face Wash
2. Apply tretinoin
3. Apply moisturizer 20 minutes after. I use vaseline after applying tretinoin, but if you don't want to, you can just use a regular moisturizer.
Where do you get tretinoin OTC?

This has everything that you'll need (not mine)
Edit: Fuuck it didn't post the pdf wait a little bit

Here you go

Attachments

• Skincare Guide.pdf
    365.2 KB · Views: 18
Gotcha. Which % to use?
generally 0.05% is fine. Some people got really sensitive skin, and if that's the case I guess you can use 0.025. Make sure to moisturize around 20 minutes after applying the tret

generally 0.05% is fine. Some people got really sensitive skin, and if that's the case I guess you can use 0.025. Make sure to moisturize around 20 minutes after applying the tret
Everyday ?

lol all these routines with 100 steps and 20 ingredients

it's simple brah

2mm microneedle and apply 0.05% tretinoin cream

weekly until collagen explodes

if that didnt work then some parasite is secretly eating your collagen

in that case just tie yourself a slipknot so you can kill the parasite (and the host)