[HELp] Anyone straighten their teeth with mewing, thumpulling, posture, chewing, etc.

3arsa

Iron
My teeth aren't THAT crooked but I used to have braces and I didn't wear my retainer so my teeth changed a bit. wondering if mewing, chewing, posture, thumbpulling has allowed anyone to somewhat straighten their teeth.
thanks.

why the actual fuck did you not wear you retainer:ROFLMAO:

why the actual fuck did you not wear you retainer:ROFLMAO:
it did promote some pallete expansion and forward growth for me during development cause you can't get it while wearing the retainer. so ig it was a trade-off - just watch mike mew video abt i t

it did promote some pallete expansion and forward growth for me during development cause you can't get it while wearing the retainer. so ig it was a trade-off - just watch mike mew video abt i t
what are you talking about bro

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
My teeth aren't THAT crooked but I used to have braces and I didn't wear my retainer so my teeth changed a bit. wondering if mewing, chewing, posture, thumbpulling has allowed anyone to somewhat straighten their teeth.
thanks.
no all cope. go get invisalign

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
Try it and post results, jfl if it doesnt work and you gotta have to get braces again:lul:
works for a couple mm changes but lowkey wasn't that worth it. I might just get invasilign now.

works for a couple mm changes but lowkey wasn't that worth it. I might just get invasilign now.
Couldve just worn your retainers and expanded your palate or did whatever that dr mew recommend

Couldve just worn your retainers and expanded your palate or did whatever that dr mew recommend
you can't expand pallete with retainres on cause it restricts the growth but idk not really worth it.

you can't expand pallete with retainres on cause it restricts the growth but idk not really worth it.
Some guy said he did it well now youre already fucked just experiment and post results before Invisalign

Some guy said he did it well now youre already fucked just experiment and post results before Invisalign
ye fuck it, I'm going to be doing the following:
1. Hard mewing
2. Thumb pulling, vertical and horizontal
3. chin tucks
4. chewing till failure

i'll report back if this shit straightens teeth, gives me forward growth, etc. before i get invsalign

ye fuck it, I'm going to be doing the following:
1. Hard mewing
2. Thumb pulling, vertical and horizontal
3. chin tucks
4. chewing till failure

i'll report back if this shit straightens teeth, gives me forward growth, etc. before i get invsalign
Wait, how old are you?