Help Brad Pitts!!!

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say

How can brad pitts make his eyebrows pct?
Now, all those who have taken the harmony pill might rightfully interfere and say that he doesn’t need pct brows coz of giga harmony. But if he theoretically wanted to get pct brows, how would he?

Alternative question: My brows are exactly like brad pitts eyebrows, how do I make them straight like o pry or even chico?

For the low iqcels, I’m not claiming to be as good as brad pitts. I’m subhuman.

Im guessing that you would have to pluck them.
There was a trend in the 90s where women would thin down their eyebrows to just a line and it stayed like that for years.

You would have to have a lot of eyebrow hair and a very good eye area

Im guessing that you would have to pluck them.
There was a trend in the 90s where women would thin down their eyebrows to just a line and it stayed like that for years.

You would have to have a lot of eyebrow hair and a very good eye area

My eyebrows aren’t as nct. I can fraud a little if I relax em and squint but that shi gets tiring and looks autistic asf irl. I just need em to become completely straight. I don’t like the pct brow looks so I just need em straight asf with descent thickness ofc

View attachment 2412279

How can brad pitts make his eyebrows pct?
Now, all those who have taken the harmony pill might rightfully interfere and say that he doesn’t need pct brows coz of giga harmony. But if he theoretically wanted to get pct brows, how would he?

Alternative question: My brows are exactly like brad pitts eyebrows, how do I make them straight like o pry or even chico?

View attachment 2412282View attachment 2412285

For the low iqcels, I’m not claiming to be as good as brad pitts. I’m subhuman.
Nothing will work other than relaxing Ur eyebrows and drawing them

My eyebrows aren’t as nct. I can fraud a little if I relax em and squint but that shi gets tiring and looks autistic asf irl. I just need em to become completely straight. I don’t like the pct brow looks so I just need em straight asf with descent thickness ofc
A combination of botox and fillers are maybe just one or them. Pdo threads also could make it slightly better

eyebrow shape follows your supras
it'd look like you have makeup