(HELP) Can growth be completely stopped during puberty?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Hey y'all, need some high IQcels to help me here.

Basically, I'm almost 16 now and I stopped growing taller when I was at late 13/very early 14 years old. I have the same height and face I did at that age. One could argue it could be that I'm done growing but I'm confident that's not the case, since I have other characteristics which hint to me not having stopped developing, such as, my second molars have still not fully erupted even though for an average person they would've years ago. Plus, my other male family members are still quite taller than I.

So, could growth in general be completely stunted at puberty? What could've happened, did I just stop producing GH? As I mentioned, even my teeth haven't been growing much, I'm kinda worried at this point as I still have not seen any changes to my face or body this entire year.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
did you get an injury. or are you deficient in some vitamins

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
did you get an injury. or are you deficient in some vitamins
I have some pelvic tilt and my bones a bit assymetrical but other than that I don't think so (when I was 13 or 14). Idk if I'm deficient in vitamins tbh, I just eat whatever my parents make.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and jagmogs1000
I have some pelvic tilt and my bones a bit assymetrical but other than that I don't think so (when I was 13 or 14). Idk if I'm deficient in vitamins tbh, I just eat whatever my parents make.
definitely get a supplement stack with some d3 and k2 and maybe zinc, magnesium, or both and stretch out your spine daily

• +1
definitely get a supplement stack with some d3 and k2 and maybe zinc, magnesium, or both and stretch out your spine daily
Thanks, I've been procrastinating on makin a stack for a long time now, don't most people probably eat like I do tho and still gradually grow, is it really more likely to be a vitamin deficiency?

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Thanks, I've been procrastinating on makin a stack for a long time now,d on't most people probably eat like I do tho and still gradually grow, is it really more likely to be a vitamin deficiency?
yeah because growth stopping like that especially at this age is uncommon. but if you don’t know what to do just ask your doctor and they can probably give you some dietary and lifestyle advice. (they’ll probably advise against taking supplements but don’t listen, it’s effective) and depending on how short you are you may be eligible for hgh or trt

• +1
yeah because growth stopping like that especially at this age is uncommon. but if you don’t know what to do just ask your doctor and they can probably give you some dietary and lifestyle advice. (they’ll probably advise against taking supplements but don’t listen, it’s effective) and depending on how short you are you may be eligible for hgh or trt
Thanks, I might just go to a doctor at this point even if some of them are retard on some advice, I was waiting and hoping for another growth spurt at 15 or 16 but I might be losing out on extra growth if something is going on

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and jagmogs1000
Thanks, I might just go to a doctor at this point even if some of them are retard on some advice, I was waiting and hoping for another growth spurt at 15 or 16 but I might be losing out on extra growth if something is going on
good thinking

• +1
Bro why are you asking this autism fest, you need to see a pediatric endocrinologist ASAP

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and JCaesar
Maybe you had a better diet but now you have a low calorie, low protein diet?

• +1
Or at least a low protein diet.

• Hmm...
No you didn’t stop growing. My friend was actually in the exact same situation as you.
But at 17 and 18, he had an insane growth spurt followed by an incredible glow up.
When will your growth spurt happen ? Only god knows but i’m sure it’ll happen in your late 16/17.

Tbh I think I eat a lot of protein cause I eat meat every day altho I don't drink much milk anymore but I probably never regularly did (and milk is kind of a meme if not raw anyway lol)
More is better, eggs are incredibly important for gaining height because of Cdp choline and protein, try to get 2-3 every meal.

Yes that can happen

You probably have high estrogen

Do you have acne?

• Hmm...