(HELP) Can I get jaw surgery if I'm sick?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Would I still be able to get jaw surgery if I were sick or had a fever or something like that? Or would they need to postpone it until I'm healthy?

YOU NEED TO BE HEALTHY NOT MENTALLY SICK NIGGER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19766, kebab and 1 other person
even after healing up u still gonna have to wait few weeks

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
why dont ask the surgeon about it

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
even after healing up u still gonna have to wait few weeks
Wtf r u talking about??? I have a fever rn and I'm worried I might still have it by the time I get surgery, but you're telling me even if it goes away I'll still need to postpone?
why dont ask the surgeon about it
This nigga is ignoring me jfl

Wtf r u talking about??? I have a fever rn and I'm worried I might still have it by the time I get surgery, but you're telling me even if it goes away I'll still need to postpone?

This nigga is ignoring me jfl
yes its postponed and it is for a reason, u are literally getting a surgery, i think u gonna need to postpone it for 6 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 19766
yes its postponed and it is for a reason, u are literally getting a surgery, i think u gonna need to postpone it for 6 weeks
Where did you read/see that you can't get surgery even if you're fully recovered but still recently were sick?

Where did you read/see that you can't get surgery even if you're fully recovered but still recently were sick?
On my surgeons page, just call your surgeon and he will tell u if u can get it done or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
On my surgeons page, just call your surgeon and he will tell u if u can get it done or not
So he told u u need to wait at least 6 weeks after fully recovering before you can do surgery?

Would I still be able to get jaw surgery if I were sick or had a fever or something like that? Or would they need to postpone it until I'm healthy?
I don't know man. You need to be at your best health when getting things like this. Getting your jaw bone shattered in a specific way causing a bunch of inflammation and swelling of the tissue especially when you already have nasal issues can't bode well.

• +1
Reactions: Running!, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 19766
Yes, you must wait because you will sneeze post op and your jaw will fall off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 19766