Help cheekmaxxing

hbt
10% body fat, electrolytes balanced, face is fairly slim + decent zygo but I have like disproportionate fat (or muscle?) around mouth - nose area. Any tips on how to fix? tysm 🙏

I think I've got you here (y)

First of all, I can see what you're saying, but I don't think its that big of a deal.

Now...

What is it: Judging by your bodyfat, it's probably developed (overdeveloped) facial muscles, probably the risorius muscle, this sort of makes your smile, it pulls the corners of your mouth back, of course other muscles are used with it to make the teeth show and the corners come up. But when used by its self, you get an expression like brad, below. His, is overdeveloped, along with the sphincter that makes your kissy lips. as you will see he always has his face tensed up so its always working. It makes your mouth area look a little puffy, but I saw a tik tok on this and women seem to like it. Other muscles, above your mouth, called levators, bet you can't guess what they do. Oh! They pull your lower face up! Reference the fourth pic. Those are probably also over developed

How to fix it: Facial posture, if you are always making a face that uses these muscles, like B Pitt, those muscles get bigger, then they show all the time, even when your face is relaxed. I made the pitt face for a few weeks and it really made a difference, brought out some more angles in my face fast. All that to say, you need to stop using those muscles, work on your facial posture and you should see results. pretty fast in my experience, whatever it is, face muscles really are used for so much so they will respond to stimulus easy, and probably atrophy fast since they are small and thin. I don't think you want to be using botox on those soooo....... just don't use them. look at the anatomy chart and play around with your face, see what does what so you understand how each one works and what to relax.

- Drinkk.beef :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: vernier
I think I've got you here (y)

First of all, I can see what you're saying, but I don't think its that big of a deal.

Now...

What is it: Judging by your bodyfat, it's probably developed (overdeveloped) facial muscles, probably the risorius muscle, this sort of makes your smile, it pulls the corners of your mouth back, of course other muscles are used with it to make the teeth show and the corners come up. But when used by its self, you get an expression like brad, below. His, is overdeveloped, along with the sphincter that makes your kissy lips. as you will see he always has his face tensed up so its always working. It makes your mouth area look a little puffy, but I saw a tik tok on this and women seem to like it. Other muscles, above your mouth, called levators, bet you can't guess what they do. Oh! They pull your lower face up! Reference the fourth pic. Those are probably also over developed

How to fix it: Facial posture, if you are always making a face that uses these muscles, like B Pitt, those muscles get bigger, then they show all the time, even when your face is relaxed. I made the pitt face for a few weeks and it really made a difference, brought out some more angles in my face fast. All that to say, you need to stop using those muscles, work on your facial posture and you should see results. pretty fast in my experience, whatever it is, face muscles really are used for so much so they will respond to stimulus easy, and probably atrophy fast since they are small and thin. I don't think you want to be using botox on those soooo....... just don't use them. look at the anatomy chart and play around with your face, see what does what so you understand how each one works and what to relax.

- Drinkk.beef :bigbrain:

View attachment 3253470View attachment 3253468View attachment 3253501View attachment 3253472
Thank you so much man! Really appreciate this in-depth response, going to work on my facial posture!

• +1
Reactions: drinkk.beef
change ur diet lil bro. Like raw meat and raw egg raw milk etc. If none of this work then drink ur sperm+honey for insane bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
change ur diet lil bro. Like raw meat and raw egg raw milk etc. If none of this work then drink ur sperm+honey for insane bone growth
Hey, thanks for the advice, I eat lots of meat and eggs, but I'm not familiar with the benefits of consuming them raw, or of drinking sperm? Would love some more info about this.

Hey, thanks for the advice, I eat lots of meat and eggs, but I'm not familiar with the benefits of consuming them raw, or of drinking sperm? Would love some more info about this.
He's a troll

• +1
Reactions: matka
If it bothers u then u can go for fillers other than that just live a healthy lifestyle and pick up a skincare routine.

• +1
Reactions: matka