[HELP] Dentist wants to extract all 4 of my wisdom teeth am I geting scammed?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Went to the dentist one of my wisdom teeth is kinda tearing the flesh and it’s painful got an X Ray he says all 4 of my wisdom teeth should be extracted
2280C7A4 ED9E 4046 92BC 259CC645D087

I’m 19 but I guess they are coming out early.
I can see that one on the bottom right being a problem but the other 3 just seems fucking excessive I can’t tell if he’s genuine or making a quick buck out of raping my face he was talking about how “if you don’t get it done now it can cause nerve damage” and was talking about how I could have braces after if I wanted to (my two bottom front teeth are somewhat misaligned but not by a lot doesn’t really bother me
61C2018E BB8A 4B4A ACB1 E6C01F49BB84
@PapiMew @RealSurgerymax can I get some experienced opinions on this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jason Voorhees, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
interesting

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370, Britishlooksmaxxer and pizza
100% scammed, they are out and fine, lmao, so fucking retarded
Yeah bro lets just remove your leg so we can get a quick dollar, it might get a bruise in the future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9670 and 10 others
if you absolutely have to be sure to request bone grafts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and SubhumanCurrycel
This one looks like it will have to be extracted but the rest look fine so he is probably scamming you
Screenshot 3

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4562, Gaia262 and 3 others
You can pull out your own teeth, it's not that difficult.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 9670, Acnno and 6 others
Im not 100% sure, but as of now they obviously dont have room to come in properly and that one on the bottom right is impacted. The mouth can sometimes make room for them but since you are 19 its not like your jaw can keep growing, and impcted teeth can damage your other teeth and make your teeth crooked with overcrowding.

However its also totally possible that even that impacted one will hurt for a month but then it will come in fine and not cause any problems. I know for sure that the risk of nerve damage is a ridiculous idea, its like a one in a million case where an impacted tooth damages nerves in the jaw and causes loss of ability to chew or move your jaw. If you ask the dentist if any of his patients ever had nerve damage from wisdom teeth I doubt he could name a single one.

I would wait a bit and have another x ray in a few months, the jaw may have made some more room by then and the teeth may come in fine.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 12344 and 3 others
Im not 100% sure, but as of now they obviously dont have room to come in properly and that one on the bottom right is impacted. The mouth can sometimes make room for them but since you are 19 its not like your jaw can keep growing, and impcted teeth can damage your other teeth and make your teeth crooked with overcrowding.

However its also totally possible that even that impacted one will hurt for a month but then it will come in fine and not cause any problems. I know for sure that the risk of nerve damage is a ridiculous idea, its like a one in a million case where an impacted tooth damages nerves in the jaw and causes loss of ability to chew or move your jaw. If you ask the dentist if any of his patients ever had nerve damage from wisdom teeth I doubt he could name a single one.

I would wait a bit and have another x ray in a few months, the jaw may have made some more room by then and the teeth may come in fine.
When you say they don’t have the room to properly come in are you referring to all 4 or just the one on the bottom right, I agree that the bottom right is fucked and may need to be removed, my upper wisdom teeth have broken out the gum and I can chew with them they feel fine, they will probably come out some more but yea, when he said all 4 need to go ASAP I was like wtf

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
When you say they don’t have the room to properly come in are you referring to all 4 or just the one on the bottom right, I agree that the bottom right is fucked and may need to be removed, my upper wisdom teeth have broken out the gum and I can chew with them they feel fine, they will probably come out some more but yea, when he said all 4 need to go ASAP I was like wtf
The other 3 look just a bit crammed, and yeah the bottom right one looks totally fucked. You can probably do fine with the other 3 coming in, but if they cause crowding then your teeth could get crooked and messed up from the pushing on them. Of course im not a dentist so I cant be sure but that happened with my wisdom teeth, they came in ok but my other teeth started to move and get crooked so I had to get them removed. I feel like waiting a bit is the best option because they definitely dont all need to come out asap, maybe the bottom right one but the others are fine for now. However even impacted teeth can end up coming in ok so you might be ok waiting on that one as well unless it keeps causing you pain

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The other 3 look just a bit crammed, and yeah the bottom right one looks totally fucked. You can probably do fine with the other 3 coming in, but if they cause crowding then your teeth could get crooked and messed up from the pushing on them. Of course im not a dentist so I cant be sure but that happened with my wisdom teeth, they came in ok but my other teeth started to move and get crooked so I had to get them removed. I feel like waiting a bit is the best option because they definitely dont all need to come out asap, maybe the bottom right one but the others are fine for now. However even impacted teeth can end up coming in ok so you might be ok waiting on that one as well unless it keeps causing you pain
Yea I agree tbh
The tooth itself isn’t causing pain more of how it’s erupted through the gum, most of the pain is gone now although it’s still kinda sensitive when food hits it.
I think I’ll go back for X rays next year but for now I want to leave them be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Idk too high iq for me but I will bump the thread

You will lose bone mass, just get braces on that one wisdom tooth, seriously.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yea I agree tbh
The tooth itself isn’t causing pain more of how it’s erupted through the gum, most of the pain is gone now although it’s still kinda sensitive when food hits it.
I think I’ll go back for X rays next year but for now I want to leave them be
Good decision

• +1
Bro got some straight teeth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Get wisdom teeth removed if they are causing you problems

• +1
it's easier to get hollow cheeks with the extracted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and SubhumanCurrycel
I’ll take them out for free 💪🏿

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, alligatordude and AlwaysHaveQuestions
How? They're literally meant to be there

Just become boneless to look starved theory, most chads don't have hollow cheeks, it's a meme

You are more legit than the two above me

If they are causing you problems (impacted, cant clean them/have cavities) then you didnt grow jaws big enough to accommodate them and you never will. If you get double jaw surgery to bring them forward you will have to have wisdom teeth out for that too.

Wait till you are 25 to know for sure how impacted your wisdoms are. Otherwise, at the least take out the one on the left of your mouth (right side of this x ray) that looks like a horizontal impaction and the concurrent upper wisdom too. That's bound to cause some problems later.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Get wisdom teeth removed if they are causing you problems
Only the one on the bottom right of the picture is (gum it sorta sensitive when food hits) the others are fine
Do I still need to remove all 4?

Only the one on the bottom right of the picture is (gum it sorta sensitive when food hits) the others are fine
Do I still need to remove all 4?
Do you want jaw surgery?
If yes then it is a definite yes. (Maxillary third molars can be taken out at the time of jaw surgery)

If not then discuss your concerns with your dentist

Do you want jaw surgery?
If yes then it is a definite yes. (Maxillary third molars can be taken out at the time of jaw surgery)

If not then discuss your concerns with your dentist
I dont want jaw surgery as of now my jaw is pretty good on its own.

Honestly my biggest fear is that I will lose bone mass on my jaws a guy here posting his jaw before andd months after wisdom teeth removal and it seriously looked like he lost bone mass which I would want to avoid at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Went to the dentist one of my wisdom teeth is kinda tearing the flesh and it’s painful got an X Ray he says all 4 of my wisdom teeth should be extracted
View attachment 1088165
I can see that one on the bottom right being a problem but the other 3 just seems fucking excessive I can’t tell if he’s genuine or making a quick buck out of raping my face he was talking about how “if you don’t get it done now it can cause nerve damage” and was talking about how I could have braces after if I wanted to (my two bottom front teeth are somewhat misaligned but not by a lot doesn’t really bother me
Breh if this is a free or low cost surgery just so it. Wisdom teeth will keep pushing the other teeth forward and all you’re gonna be left with is an ugly ass and painful overbite.

I dont want jaw surgery as of now my jaw is pretty good on its own.
View attachment 1089786
Honestly my biggest fear is that I will lose bone mass on my jaws a guy here posting his jaw before andd months after wisdom teeth removal and it seriously looked like he lost bone mass which I would want to avoid at all costs
Jaw is looking mad bro. I saw in another post that you mentioned you were recessed but here... Looking good

it literally doesnt change your face

• +1
View attachment 1088165

Most likely getting jewed, only remove the ones that are causing you pain.

I had the lower wisdom teeth removed in preparation for jaw surgery.

• +1
all dentists must be gassed :Comfy:

• JFL
View attachment 1088165
You need then extracted. If not they will ruin your teeth. But 4 at ones is tough.

• +1
View attachment 1088165
JFL why are you asking a bunch of braindead teenager autists instead of just getting a second opinion from a different dentists. You clearly have an impacted wisdom tooth on the bottom, and are already overcrowded.

If you take out a tooth on one side, you have to take it out on the other, and if you take out a tooth on the bottom, you have to take an opposite out on the top, doing anything else is just asking for a fucking tooth shift which will just fuck your bite overall. Chances of nerve damage are low.

GET A SECOND OPINION FROM ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL
they are out and fine,
One of them is clearly not and only taking out one is almost guaranteed to cause a shift in teeth/jaw placement.
Good decision
Bro got some straight teeth
holy fuck you're stupid :lul:

About the bone loss, you aren't going to get any, period. Any changes a person might have noticed are probably due to residual swelling continuing to be lost/unaccounted weight changes, angle changes, lighting changes, and a myriad of other shit.

If you want to wait it out and see, that is fine, but I would get a second/third opinion on it, and either keep them all, or take them all out.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, yams, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
JFL why are you asking a bunch of braindead teenager autists instead of just getting a second opinion from a different dentists. You clearly have an impacted wisdom tooth on the bottom, and are already overcrowded.

If you take out a tooth on one side, you have to take it out on the other, and if you take out a tooth on the bottom, you have to take an opposite out on the top, doing anything else is just asking for a fucking tooth shift which will just fuck your bite overall. Chances of nerve damage are low.

GET A SECOND OPINION FROM ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL

One of them is clearly not and only taking out one is almost guaranteed to cause a shift in teeth/jaw placement.

holy fuck you're stupid

About the bone loss, you aren't going to get any, period. Any changes a person might have noticed are probably due to residual swelling continuing to be lost/unaccounted weight changes, angle changes, lighting changes, and a myriad of other shit.

If you want to wait it out and see, that is fine, but I would get a second/third opinion on it, and either keep them all, or take them all out.
Lol you're just trying to sabotage OP because you probably suffered from it yourself. I too suffered from it.

Don't listen to him op, i came back to 10 reacts and this guy was half of them, sus. Why do you care so much? Are you jewish?lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 4562
Lol you're just trying to sabotage OP because you probably suffered from it yourself. I too suffered from it.

Don't listen to him op, i came back to 10 reacts and this guy was half of them, sus. Why do you care so much? Are you jewish?lol
retarded

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
All the 4 of them have to be taken out. There's too little space and this will eventually cause crowding which sucks rhino cock

im 16 I have all of them out lol its not early to get them at 19 its totally normal and the dentist is a major jew. My bottom left one is worse and my orthodontist and dentist said its all good they'll erupt straight and you can keep em for life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
make sure u clean them extra well tho cause if the inflamed tissue gets infected ur fucked

I think they want you to take out all 4 because if you take out the bottom but not the top the top will gradually migrate downwards and possible cause issues in the future
I don't know about the other side though since it doesn't seem to be causing any issues; its probably just for the sake of the procedure being symmetrical since you would end up with 2 on one side and none on the other if they didn't take the other 2 also

Last edited:
im 16 I have all of them out lol its not early to get them at 19 its totally normal and the dentist is a major jew. My bottom left one is worse and my orthodontist and dentist said its all good they'll erupt straight and you can keep em for life.
I had them out at 17

Dont do it you will lose bonemass in the jaw. Happened to me and descended hard

same thing happened to me before i had them out my jaw was wide and hollow cheeks like richard ramirez and now i have no more hollowness it decreases the width of your jaw and now the cheek is assymetrical when it wasnt before they tryna make a quick buck of u