[Help] Doctor says that I have too much thyroid hormones.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
About a week ago I had a blood test done. Apparently my thyroid hormones are extremely high and there's a lot of it being produced. My doctor told me that my brain is sending too many signals to my thyroid which causes it to create excessive thyroid hormones. Is this the same as hyperthyroidism? I heard that hyperthyroidism can lower your testosterone.

Do you experience hair loss?

Yes. I'm thinning. And my hair is falling out much more and thinner than it used to.

Over, treat this shit asap, you'll probably get buggy eyes too if you don't treat it

Over, treat this shit asap, you'll probably get buggy eyes too if you don't treat it
I want to. But my doctor says there's nothing wrong with it. Even though I know that it's wrong. I've also been having problems with erections lately.

I want to. But my doctor says there's nothing wrong with it. Even though I know that it's wrong. I've also been having problems with erections lately.

JFL, google the symptoms and lie about it, you don't even need to tell him you've been feeling it all the time, treat this shit or you'll be bald soon, with a non working dick, low T and buggy eyed, if he doesn't treat you, find another one

JFL, google the symptoms and lie about it, you don't even need to tell him you've been feeling it all the time, treat this shit or you'll be bald soon, with a non working dick, low T and buggy eyed, if he doesn't treat you, find another one
I'm going to do it. Wish me luck.