HELP!!! - eyebrows too high

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
My eyebrows are way too high, at least the outer portion where the arch is. They severely disturb my facial harmony to the point I can only leave the house after brushing them in shape and I always have to wear a cap or hat to be comfortable.
My question: How can I make my eyebrows lower and more masculine-looking? How can I make them less positively-tilted?

HELP PLEASE!!!

Not a big deal if its only the outter part.

Look at ballou he does also have positively tilted outter brows. Looks dominant as fk

• +1
Reactions: Hector and SHARK
can you post a pic so we can see waht you mean ?

High t = low set eyebrows

High t = low set eyebrows
BS. Been taking anabolic steroids (also testosterone) in the past and it didn't affect my eyebrows at all.

BS. Been taking anabolic steroids (also testosterone) in the past and it didn't affect my eyebrows at all.
high t from birth, you can't change some things, high t while you were a foetus is what i meant. Called pre natal t

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
can you post a pic so we can see waht you mean ?
I don't have a pic and my internet is too slow to upload one. The arch of my brows is way higher than the base where my nose is. Looks worst from profile view. Like my brows are almost going straight down from where the arch is to the inner corner (45° angle).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Newguyaround and Pendejo
I don't have a pic and my internet is too slow to upload one.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
I don't have a pic and my internet is too slow to upload one. The arch of my brows is way higher than the base where my nose is. Looks worst from profile view. Like my brows are almost going straight down from where the arch is to the inner corner (45° angle).
do you mean they are positvely tilted in that they point downwards?
or negative that they point upwards where the outer side of the eyebrow is lower than the inner side?

Try perma squinting. Mine got lower after a few weeks, but don't expect a huge change

do you mean they are positvely tilted in that they point downwards?
or negative that they point upwards where the outer side of the eyebrow is lower than the inner side?
The outer part is way higher than the inner one. Especially the arches.
The outer part is way higher than the inner one. Especially the arches.

Last edited:
if you have an hight brow ridge you can't do anything, accept your flaw.

Not a big deal if its only the outter part.

Look at ballou he does also have positively tilted outter brows. Looks dominant as fk
It is a big deal if they look like Mike Tyson's eyebrows. It's not just slightly tilted but very.
if you have an hight brow ridge you can't do anything, accept your flaw.
I won't. There must be a way other than botox. There is a solution for everything. Eye area is everything imo. If I can't even look at myself in the mirror, how can I deal with everyday life?

Last edited: