I Wuv Kitties!
U guys have any recommendations for me
I wanna stop dressing like ass but idk where to start, share pics too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and try2beme
You could fuck it, you could talk to it it, it does everything. You could shove it up your ass

Ima touch u bro
IMG 5250

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and lokmazclock
pinterest

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No clothes go outside at night and chase women

Pinterest instagram depop grailed

Tbh over if u dont naturally have style most men look tryhard

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and lokmazclock
Pinterest instagram depop grailed

Tbh over if u dont naturally have style most men look tryhard
Ik bro ima just copy a random on Pinterest tho

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
where are you from first of all

cant recommend clothes if idk what you look like

ok, so i would say many styles fit your height/face/hair
generally i can recommend: wide/baggy jeans with normal sized tshirt or shirts and any type of bigger shoes like jordan 4s/5s / or balenci shoes like 3xl if you have access to reps. If you wear more skinny jeans try to wear more normal sized shoes like asics, dunks etc. . Spend most money on pants and shoes as tshirts are not important they can just be basic

You also need to pay attention to colouring. f.ex. white/bright shoes with dark jeans and bright tshirt/shirt are good because of ur dark hair or light shoes with blue jeans and dark sweater.
But never try to do like "ok i wear red jordan 4s so im gonna wear hoodie with red print" thats super gay and ik many people that do that.

i can btw send u links to good reps in pm if u want

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
Style is cope just wear shirt pants and decent shoes lol

I
ok, so i would say many styles fit your height/face/hair
generally i can recommend: wide/baggy jeans with normal sized tshirt or shirts and any type of bigger shoes like jordan 4s/5s / or balenci shoes like 3xl if you have access to reps. If you wear more skinny jeans try to wear more normal sized shoes like asics, dunks etc. . Spend most money on pants and shoes as tshirts are not important they can just be basic

You also need to pay attention to colouring. f.ex. white/bright shoes with dark jeans and bright tshirt/shirt are good because of ur dark hair or light shoes with blue jeans and dark sweater.
But never try to do like "ok i wear red jordan 4s so im gonna wear hoodie with red print" thats super gay and ik many people that do that.

i can btw send u links to good reps in pm if u want
I have pretty fine shoes, but as for pants all of my pants look horrible, do yk any main stream brands that have those wide jeans? I live in Mexico so it’s hard to find

I

I have pretty fine shoes, but as for pants all of my pants look horrible, do yk any main stream brands that have those wide jeans? I live in Mexico so it’s hard to find

I mostly buy reps, but for main stream sites just look on zara, zalando etc and search for baggy jeans there or when you got higher budget go to sites of more famous brands like carhartt or stussy f.ex.. Look at the fotos tho and make sure theyre long enough as i think its important that the pants appear long compared to your torso.

Buy 3 white dress shirts, 4 crewneck or v neck sweaters, a few polo shirts, 2 jackets, dress pants, a few suits or blazers, dress shoes, white shoes like air force 1s, chelsea boots, 2 good belts, a watch and a good niche fragrance.

Find your coloring so you know what colors fit best

Niche fragrances

Make sure they fit you.
Also, read this guide.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock