help for heightmaxxing at 16

D

Deleted member 24228

Iron
I'm 16.5 years old rn and I'm only 5'7 so I need to heightmax asap. My plan is to take Mk 677 and aromasin, hang from a bar, eat a lot of protein, and sleep 8 hours a day at least.
Questions:

1. My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'0 so whats the chance I reach 5'9, which is my goal.
2. Do I need aromasin? Im getting Mk from chemyo but I can't find a good source for aromasin, reccomendations appreciated.
3. What is a good cycle for this stuff? I saw that Mk 677 for 16 wks then off for 4 was good, but I don't really know for aromasin.
4. How long do I need to do this? I don't really have that much money and I'm paying thru visa gift cards I buy with cash cuz my parents are super strict chinks.

Any other tips appreciated thanks.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
If you've got the money for it, buy HGH or IGF-1 LR3 instead.

It's 10x as effective and could get you to 5'11" or 6'0" if you use it for years.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Dont i have to inject hgh or smth? i can't really use needles at home cuz idk how to hide them and im a pussy

And I just looked it up and it costs 150 a month, and theres no way I can get 150 in cash a month plus the money for aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Dont i have to inject hgh or smth? i can't really use needles at home cuz idk how to hide them and im a pussy

And I just looked it up and it costs 150 a month, and theres no way I can get 150 in cash a month plus the money for aromasin.
Well do you want to be 5'9 or not?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm 16.5 years old rn and I'm only 5'7 so I need to heightmax asap. My plan is to take Mk 677 and aromasin, hang from a bar, eat a lot of protein, and sleep 8 hours a day at least.
Questions:

1. My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'0 so whats the chance I reach 5'9, which is my goal.
2. Do I need aromasin? Im getting Mk from chemyo but I can't find a good source for aromasin, reccomendations appreciated.
3. What is a good cycle for this stuff? I saw that Mk 677 for 16 wks then off for 4 was good, but I don't really know for aromasin.
4. How long do I need to do this? I don't really have that much money and I'm paying thru visa gift cards I buy with cash cuz my parents are super strict chinks.

Any other tips appreciated thanks.
Eat clean/high protein (steak, fish, eggs), take your vitamins, sleep 8+ hours, and do a lot of physical activity. Hanging from a bar won't do anything.

Well do you want to be 5'9 or not?
He will reach 5'9"+ if he uses MK-677 for the next few years.

Eat clean/high protein (steak, fish, eggs), take your vitamins, sleep 8+ hours, and do a lot of physical activity. Hanging from a bar won't do anything.
I already eat a lot of eggs and protein, sleep 8 hours, and lift weights+soccer. I heard vitamin d or smth is good, Ill consider taking that. The only thing I'm missing is the sarms.

I already eat a lot of eggs and protein, sleep 8 hours, and lift weights+soccer. I heard vitamin d or smth is good, Ill consider taking that. The only thing I'm missing is the sarms.
I think taking sarms without test is stupid. It should only be used in unison for real gains. And taking test at 16 is utterly stupid. You should be at least 20 with 2+ years of consistent lifting for any steroid.

I think taking sarms without test is stupid. It should only be used in unison for real gains. And taking test at 16 is utterly stupid. You should be at least 20 with 2+ years of consistent lifting for any steroid.
So should I not take Mk 677 and aromasin? Ive seen a lot of guides on here telling me to do so.

It's 10x as effective and could get you to 5'11" or 6'0" if you use it for years.
IGF-1 LR3 mogs all.
HGH still requires you to supplement it with protein as well for your body to make IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and horizon

Biggest larp I've heard in my life, don't listen to this guy people start taking HGH at 13 to grow about 3 inches more than normally at max 😂😂 still worth a try but those expectations are wayyyy too high

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and horizon
Biggest larp I've heard in my life, don't listen to this guy people start taking HGH at 13 to grow about 3 inches more than normally at max 😂😂 still worth a try but those expectations are wayyyy too high
I had like 50 posts when I made this reply. I can't believe this thread is still getting bumped.

When you add aromasin to the mix, at 13
indiana pacers basketball GIF

Alr ive ordered mk 677 and aromasin cuz i cant afford that other shit. what should my cycles for both of them look like?