HELP GUYS ASAP!!!!! HELP ME DECIDE WHICH HAIRCUT IS BETTER NEED HELP !!!

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Master
Okay out of 2 option which one is better my hair is more straight not that wavy, literally the back is the biggest difference between the two pics. Which haircut mogs harder ? Is the first one too long and keep the De Poot cut or longer also cool? Thoguhts ?

Attachments

• 448377326_2186951408305973_6773348595288193842_n.jpg
    448377326_2186951408305973_6773348595288193842_n.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 448391454_1497878977602107_757257492127368819_n.jpg
    448391454_1497878977602107_757257492127368819_n.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
They’re both not good, bhai. I don’t think women will like this except for a certain niche.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, wsada and AustinCutler
They’re both not good, bhai. I don’t think women will like this except for a certain niche.
really bro? I mean u know what the most funny part is ? There were a girl who used to have a crush on me but iv been wearing my hair like the second de poot pics for a while and suddenly she doesnt have one on me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: but weird girls are interested in me jfl what are some good cuts ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
really bro? I mean u know what the most funny part is ? There were a girl who used to have a crush on me but iv been wearing my hair like the second de poot pics for a while and suddenly she doesnt have one on me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: but weird girls are interested in me jfl what are some good cuts ?
Yeah, and isn’t your story proof of this? What did your hair look like when you had that chick who had a crush on you?

Yeah, and isn’t your story proof of this? What did your hair look like when you had that chick who had a crush on you?
literally sides were pretty short and i had like a messy "fringe" or idk what is that hair name lol it was more "clean" if u know what I mean and yea it was pretty messy and short now my hair exactly looks like the de poot one picture like totally the same and I always wondered about it wheter like "normal" girls are into this haircut because I cant imagine for example Sean O Pry with this cut jfl

• +1
literally sides were pretty short and i had like a messy "fringe" or idk what is that hair name lol it was more "clean" if u know what I mean and yea it was pretty messy and short now my hair exactly looks like the de poot one picture like totally the same and I always wondered about it wheter like "normal" girls are into this haircut because I cant imagine for example Sean O Pry with this cut jfl
Can you show me a picture of the other hairstyle you had? Not yours specifically but just someone who had the same cut as you or very similar to it. Want to see how much difference was bad enough for her to not like you anymore lol.

Can you show me a picture of the other hairstyle you had? Not yours specifically but just someone who had the same cut as you or very similar to it. Want to see how much difference was bad enough for her to not like you anymore lol.
yeaaa literally very very similar to this one

Attachments

• 8b9db96ef5f14d789ebf2ea725f43ed2_1712792090~tplv-photomode-zoomcover_480_480.jpeg
    8b9db96ef5f14d789ebf2ea725f43ed2_1712792090~tplv-photomode-zoomcover_480_480.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
yeaaa literally very very similar to this one
Yeah women like that kinda hair, hair like the one you posted makes it seem like you don’t care about the way you look, it’s lazy, which women don’t like at all. Especially young women.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Yeah women like that kinda hair, hair like the one you posted makes it seem like you don’t care about the way you look, it’s lazy, which women don’t like at all. Especially young women.
isnt young women really into longer "niche" hair or they prefer this "tiktok" cut ? who are some people JBs are thirsting over ?

isnt young women really into longer "niche" hair or they prefer this "tiktok" cut ? who are some people JBs are thirsting over ?
No, they prefer the “TikTok” cut. I can see alt foids being into “niche” hair. I’m not sure what JBs thirst for, perhaps you should ask people who know.

No, they prefer the “TikTok” cut. I can see alt foids being into “niche” hair. I’m not sure what JBs thirst for, perhaps you should ask people who know.
yea thats true tho, what u think about hairmaxxing overall is it important or not that much?

yea thats true tho, what u think about hairmaxxing overall is it important or not that much?
Yes, it’s important. Especially if you like younger women. If you got hair like de Poot in that first picture, then like I said, women will think you don’t groom yourself which is unattractive in their eyes. Older women maybe wouldn’t care so much, but mainly because older men tend to have worse hair in comparison, or that’s what I think anyway.

• +1
Yes, it’s important. Especially if you like younger women. If you got hair like de Poot in that first picture, then like I said, women will think you don’t groom yourself which is unattractive in their eyes. Older women maybe wouldn’t care so much, but mainly because older men tend to have worse hair in comparison, or that’s what I think anyway.
thats true tho older men usually have terrible styles thats very true they might dont give a damn about it and older women are more into personality while younger prefer look

• +1

this is ideal for that length + hair texture

• +1
thats true tho older men usually have terrible styles thats very true they might dont give a damn about it and older women are more into personality while younger prefer look
Yes. Older women value personality more and might overlook flaws in looks but still, in both cases you gotta pass the looks threshold. Otherwise it’s joever.

• +1
Yes. Older women value personality more and might overlook flaws in looks but still, in both cases you gotta pass the looks threshold. Otherwise it’s joever.
very true, very very true

• +1
Grow hair out everyone has the same cut these days

Grow hair out everyone has the same cut these days
whats the best cut in your opinion my hair is already grown out I have the exact same cut on the de poot one just a bit longer now coz i havent visited my barber and want to get a cut

I always wondered about middle part vs fringe @Michael Myers what u think which is more niche de poot one long or this one ?
I think it depends on your face. I’m not entirely sure what yours looks like so I can’t say.

whats the best cut in your opinion my hair is already grown out I have the exact same cut on the de poot one just a bit longer now coz i havent visited my barber and want to get a cut
Keep growing

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back