Help Heightmaxxing for teencells

M

motherbeefer123

Iron
I’m just turned 15 and want to heightmaxx as much as possible but I really don’t know much about any of these products/hormone injections that will actually work without fucking my natural hormone levels to extinction. What do you guys suggest???

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Inject as much HGH as possible while your growth plates are still open.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, JustBeCurry, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Inject as much HGH as possible while your growth plates are still open.
Do you have any hgh brand suggestions that aren’t very expensive but still quality for a cycle so I don’t raise suspicion as to where the money is going

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Do you have any hgh brand suggestions that aren’t very expensive but still quality for a cycle so I don’t raise suspicion as to where the money is going
DM me im using hgh at 15

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Lift weights, sprints, eat vegetables, fruits, get all your vitamins minerals and proteins (d, k, calcium) sleep before 10pm for 7-9 hours, don’t use screens before sleeping. Try melatonin perhaps but not frequently
good luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nonserviam, Good_Little_Goy, Annihilator and 3 others
get an xray of your growth plates before you do anything tbh otherwise its all cope

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, WadlowMaxxing and motherbeefer123
Lift weights, sprints, eat vegetables, fruits, get all your vitamins minerals and proteins (d, k, calcium) sleep before 10pm for 7-9 hours, don’t use screens before sleeping. Try melatonin perhaps but not frequently
good luck
tnx bro

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
good luck
Natural way btw only works in puberty

HGH is obviously ideal

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123 and Deleted member 6723
Pm it's over like he said

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123
You can pm.me too if you want I'm heightmaxxing as well

• +1
cycle IGF1-LR3
Exemestane

• +1
original is too expensive in comparsion, DES has too short of a half life
Why igf at all? Expensive and not well studied. Bodybuilding anecdotes tell us it isn't strong at all, although that isn't definitive

Why igf at all? Expensive and not well studied. Bodybuilding anecdotes tell us it isn't strong at all, although that isn't definitive
JME 17 0298fig2

good age and you are very lucky bro

Hgh will give you more igf 1 than lr3
you would have to try GH then do blood levels of your IGF. There are studies about manlets who are "insensitive to GH therapy", basically, the liver doesnt convert any of it into IGF to keep it simple.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
you’re very lucky to have found here bro

let’s start with this stack:
aromasin
sprinting-medium intensity cardio
vitamin d + b supplementation
sleep as early as you can - dark environment
eat heavily and healthily
don’t consume anything unhealthy
if this shit doesn’t work than you can level up with hgh

Igf-1 the hormone. Not the peptide. How do you know you're increasing igf-1 more than plain hgh? There's close to no information on it
good point and now I understand what @W0KESTMOTHF meant.
The same peptide has as much affinity for the IGF receptors as IGF1, but the difference is that it gets not binded by IGFBP3 resulting in longer halflife and more bioactivity.
But there is more experience overall with GH, I give you that

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF