(HELP) How do I self-inject my jaw gonions?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
I would like to self-inject my jaw gonions for a wider jaw with fillers, I've done the research and made up my mind so please don't just come here to comment about how "Fillers suck" or how dangerous self-injection is or whatever.

Anybody have any good videos/tutorials or links/sources (Maybe .org threads or just general tips/advice) on how exactly to do this once I have the materials/supplies? Please? Any and all help will be greatly accepted and appreciated! Feel free to PM me some info if you don't want it leaked!

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
dont be retarded nigger

• +1
Reactions: joaotorri
@Orc @chrisN @lebesgue @Foreverbrad @kalefartbomb

Measure your ratios

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
@Orc @chrisN @lebesgue @Foreverbrad @kalefartbomb
well, the gonions aren't much trouble. If you want width, just go above the masseter and massage it close to the bone

• +1
pmed you btw @DonaldJTrump

• +1
i dont recommend doing fillers diy, hard to do succesfully without any experience and easy to mess up

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Measure your ratios
i know my ratios, i just need to actually perform the actual self-injection itself. could you send me what you read/watched to do so yourself?

Why would you want to self inject fillers?

And do you intend on using permanent fillers like Radiesse or something you can dissolve later on like HA?

@Blackgymmax self-injects fillers to jaw

• +1
@Blackgymmax self-injects fillers to jaw
he deleted, do u know if he has an alt or any other way to contact him?
Why would you want to self inject fillers?

And do you intend on using permanent fillers like Radiesse or something you can dissolve later on like HA?
MUCH cheaper + its very hard to mess up doing the gonions anyways

HA for sure, especially since it's my first time

he deleted, do u know if he has an alt or any other way to contact him?

MUCH cheaper + its very hard to mess up doing the gonions anyways

HA for sure, especially since it's my first time
Nah he’s just banned so taking a break from the forum. He’ll come back eventually. He always does lol

• +1
well, the gonions aren't much trouble. If you want width, just go above the masseter and massage it close to the bone
where is the source you got this info from? ive never heard of injecting right above the masseter for width, i thought u had to do it right on the gonion?

where is the source you got this info from? ive never heard of injecting right above the masseter for width, i thought u had to do it right on the gonion?
watch injectors talk about it on youtube. don't inject too much superficially

• +1