[help] how to fix low stomach acid?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm working on regaining my digestive health currently and have been wondering what causes low stomach acid (hypochlorydia) and how to cure it.

The reason I assume I have low stomach acid is gallbladder attacks/pain after eating fat, especially saturated fats (cheese, cream, meat etc.). Sufficient stomach acid (hcl) secretion is necessary for proper gallbladder function and to break down food in the stomach for further digestion.

I have taken a stomach acid supplement in the past (betaine hcl with pepsin) and not only did it fix the occasional diarrhea/fatty stools I had at that time - diarrhea and fatty stools can be a sign of gallbladder issues and incomplete fat digestion - but I didn't experience any gallbladder attacks after eating high-fat meals anymore. Hence I tie my gallbladder issues to low stomach acid.

I don't want a bandaid though and continue having to use expensive hcl supplements - I want to fix the underlying cause(s) for good. Doctors couldn't help me in the past, they only treat symptoms when they are clueless. And I don't want to treat symptoms, I want to treat the cause.

Try to help me, boys!

@x30001 what to do?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Eat some hydrochloric acid to replenish low levels

Apple cider vinegar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
swallow cum